Another Shoot Out (yes Pictures)

Mr Ted Bear

Flashlight Enthusiast
ImageServer.psp

Mr Ted Bear

Flashlight Enthusiast
I will let Kenshiro do the honors with the beam comparison pics and descriptions

1) He made the 3 1/2 hour round trip drive in the name of CPF

2) He's better at Photoshop than I

3) Not my job... I'm only in acquisition (I own the camera and know what buttons to push :<)

Sorry, no Maxabeam in tonight practice run, but its just a phone call away. We are looking for the first week of December for the GREAT SHOOTOUT... stay tuned

K-T

*Moderator*
May I ask what lights these all are? The only two I can identify with my narrow minded SF-mind is the NH andthe X990.
frown.gif

The yellow one looks interesting and easy to handle.

Klaus.

Velcro

Enlightened
Jeff, the green battery with the black spotlight next to it, would that be Aragorn's mod?

Klaus, the yellow light is a Vector 137CO. You can read Quickbeam's review of it here.

Greetings,
Velcro

Kenshiro

Enlightened
Mr. Ted Bear, thank you for the honors.....
In your honor, I will do something on this post that has your "signature".
smile.gif

K-T, the black thing you think is a Nighthunter is not. But it is an HID light. It's the new KumKang HID light.
As Velcro mentioned, the yellow light is indeed a vector 137. Or is it?
Actually, a "Ken 2" mod looks the same.
smile.gif

And Velcro, the green battery with the black spotlight is actually bwcaw's mod. Aragorn got his from bwcaw as well (I believe he made a total of 3). I e-mailed both, and Aragorn thought that I should review the "original".

Which brings me to the next point.

Though 2 lights from our upcoming "Supertest" did participate, this review is technically a review of bwcaw's EYEFRYER. He wanted to see how his light stacked up against some of the best lights out there.

So I'll post this stuff on a new thread called the "Eyefryer goes against the big boys....."
I guess since it's a modified spotlight, it could go either to the spotlight or homemade forum, but I'll put it in the spotlight forum, because I get to moderate.
grin.gif

See you guys there!

Ken

Kenshiro

Enlightened
Just to let you know I've changed the subject to
"Eyefryer vs. HID....."

Let's hope we get more responses!

Nerd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Eh, it's a bit dark, I have edit the image to make it brighter and at the same time, make the file size smaller.

fd0afcb8.jpg.orig.jpg

Kenshiro

Enlightened
This is just to resurrect the topic.

Come and see the beam pics on the spotlight forums!

BuddTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
The one on the very left looks like the Optronics but, I cannot tell if it is the 1 mil or 2 mil CP light!

No Luxeon Stars HERE!