Sold/Expired another Steigerwald Custom - THE Arc (D36 dropin based), one of a kind - VIDEO added

Mattaus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: another Steigerwald Custom - THE Arc (D36 dropin based) +++ one of a kind +++

Waaaay out of my price range :(

Good luck with the sale!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Xmldriver

Enlightened
Re: another Steigerwald Custom - THE Arc (D36 dropin based) +++ one of a kind +++

Waaaay out of my price range :(

Good luck with the sale!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Me too but it's a very nice thing!

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast

That is awesome. I wish I had the funds. Nice. Nice. Nice. Did I say nice. Wow

jonwkng

Flashlight Enthusiast

Like I mentioned in your intro thread for this light... Big and beautiful Ti light. Masterpiece created by a master of knife-crafting.:thumbsup:

toby_pra

Flashaholic

Yeah you are right guys...the price is pretty expensive. But that is what i paid and need to have back. ;)

Keep in mind that one is one of a kind, that was made by custom order. The Material alone was quite expensive.

easilyled

Flashaholic

Yeah you are right guys...the price is pretty expensive. But that is what i paid and need to have back. ;)

Keep in mind that one is one of a kind, that was made by custom order. The Material alone was quite expensive.

This is not expensive, bearing in mind the size of light and therefore the amount of Ti required to make it and also the quality of the craftsmanship. Its a beautiful host which would also be ideal for an MT-G2 drop-in (since MT-G2s require 2+ batteries) capable of putting out 2000+ lumens.

toby_pra

Flashaholic

Uhm dont know that drop...do you have a link? :)

That would make this ARC a monster.

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast

This is not expensive, bearing in mind the size of light and therefore the amount of Ti required to make it and also the quality of the craftsmanship. Its a beautiful host which would also be ideal for an MT-G2 drop-in (since MT-G2s require 2+ batteries) capable of putting out 2000+ lumens.

I thought the same thing with the mt-g2. How awesome would that be. I think the price is more then fair for the size of the light and the quality of the build.

toby_pra

Flashaholic

up with another video :)

luxlunatic

Flashlight Enthusiast

When I opened this thread and looked at the pics I thought, what a rip of the SFV, but after reading about it, WOW! What a bad*ss piece!!!
Being an original owner of a SFV, and a Ti junkie, I have imagined a Ti version. But this, with trits, bead blast(which gives it a similar look to the original that had a great anno color), and a dropin, far exceeded what I dreamed of!
One thing I see different from the SFV is that the anti roll is part of the tube/head where it was separate on the SFV, an extremely impressive single piece of machining which makes the price for this massive one-off chunk of Ti quite reasonable.

So sorry about your dog and that have decided to part with this fantastic creation Toby.
So wish I had the funds at the moment.
So wish I hadn't seen this!!!

toby_pra

Flashaholic

Thanks for the kind words...

I really hoep someone wants this soon, not easy to let this go. :)
As mentioned, partial trade for a Lummi Raw Titan possible, or a Dogbone.