Sold/Expired Antique Hurricane Lanterns retrofitted to Powerful Rechargeable LED - For Sale

Baroutologos

Baroutologos

Newly Enlightened
Today (25/5) my long anticipated Λ-17 lantern has been completed.
It is a hotblast Frowo 420 made in GDR (50-60s model) with a wooden globe lifter and logo on glass.
It employs a λ-series circuitry, have 4 cell 18650 capacity and can output 500 lumens. It comes with a reflector. It has been acrylic spray painted black gloss with matte protection grid. currently available.

Lantern cost with reflector and charger 180 USD. Typical shipping to US 40 USD (bulkier and heavier than smaller lanterns)

queries welcomed.

cheers,
Barou

ps: I have ready to made a MEVA 864 patinated metal laquered, a chalwyn Tropic black matte and two BAT 158 original weathered tinning laquered, one with original reflector just like Λ-8. Those two BATs employ new style bottom lid.

Last edited:
Baroutologos

Baroutologos

Newly Enlightened
Hello all,

Here and back again.
I am returning Greece for 3 weeks of holidays.
My time back includes sea, food and some pre-reserved lantern making as well as making one for myself!

I want to make known that models Λ-2,3 and 13 will be offered with reflectors for a brief period of time.

I got an US visa for 3 years and my next trip back to home and workshop will be next year.

Whoever is interested in getting one of my available models msg me.

Happy holidays, what's left anyways.

Barou