Any idea if Jetbeam will be making a AAA version of the RRT-0

Beacon of Light

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've been using my RRT-0 every day since I bought it. I also opted for the AA extender to be able to use 2 types of batteries. I then used my AA>AAA adapter shells so I can use AAAs with this light. Works great and on the super low low this will probably last months using it a few hours a day. I just wish they would offer a smaller form 1xAAA light with this infinite variable ring. It would be a hit I tell you.

Beacon of Light

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just thought maybe there is someone to talk to about making this happen. Perhaps Flavio from BOG can contact Jetbeam and see if this is possible if there is enough interest. With the lack of super low low AAA lights and the absence of the great Liteflux LF2XT that did have super low lows, someone needs to step up to the plate. Sure there is a ReVO by 47's but that's not suited for a low low type light.

scout24

Flashaholic
You've got my attention, Beacon... I was hoping 4sevens would go this route, but the RRT-0 would be great, too! Jetbeam has the low-low down to Titan levels, my TCR-2 and the RRT-0 I had the pleasure of checking out seem to have the same circuitry. I'd buy a few, that's for sure. Maybe an interest poll would help convince them! Sign me up! :)

AlPal

Newly Enlightened
The AAA variable ring light would be a hit with this newbie. It's a great idea. Count me in as well.

Latest posts