Anybody know what type of light this is?

g_lover

Newly Enlightened
Hi Everybody.:laughing:

I'm new here. I've been viewing for about a week or so now but today I decided to join and post. I'm loving the forums by the way, I can relate to everybody here. Anyway, on to my question. Does anybody know what type of light this is?

Torch1.jpg

Torch2.jpg

It wwas given to me a while ago but I've never known what type it is. It has a single LED, is pretty bright (I can't say exactly because this is my only decent LED and I have no ideas what the norm is) really sturdy in my opinion. I would say it is at least water resistant as it has o rings inside the tail and the head. I vaguely remeber part of the package, it was advertised as aircraft grade aluminium and i have to say nothing scratches it's finish. Earlier today I scraped it with a screwdriver (still fairly lightly of course) and it didn't scratch at all. Thats probably about the best description I can give you for now. So.....yea if anybody has a clue as to what it could be, please let me know.:rock:

PS:sorry about the photo quality, i couldn't use my decent camera

Last edited:

KuoH

Newly Enlightened
Does it use a CR123 battery? If so, then it's probably a 1 to 3 watt light similar to this one.

KuoH

g_lover

Newly Enlightened
lol. Duh, silly me. yea it uses a single c3123a. I just had a look at that link you supplied. It matches perfectly. Mine also came with a nano charger and little belt pouch similar to the one on that page. Thanks. I really love my led and now I know where to get more.