anyone got bad experience buying zebralight online?

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
3 orders and 2 inquiries and never a problem. They answered me in the 12 to 24 hours time frame. Now if only they made the H51w MKII I'd be in business.

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well they cannot be to busy as that is what cs is all about, try writing again, perhaps use a translator if you struggle with the English language,

lightcycle1

Enlightened
I'm on my third Zebra. 1st one stolen, my problem.
Replacement H51 went bad after 1.5 years of daily use, bad switch or something shook loose in the head.

I waited for Zebra CS response before ordering an H502. CS was responsive. They are fixing or replacing an out of warranty unit for 10 dollars. Not bad and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

neutralwhite

Flashlight Enthusiast
contacted them twice regarding the release of the sc600MkIIw, and got email replies within 24 hours. not bad at all.
i hear that its better to buy from a dealer rather than direct ZL, as the dealer would just send you out another light without hassle, leaving them to deal with ZL, but again some do buy direct with no issue either.
i would probably buy direct.

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have had very splendid experiences dealing with Zebralight's CS. I have so far ordered a H501w, an SC50w, an SC51 HCRI, a H51Fw, a couple of SC600, and couple of SC600w and they responded almost immediately to all my emails and order placement.

I asked to buy some spare headband and they shipped two free on my next shipment.

Bought an SC600 and it sought of got "lost" in the shipment in my local post office. I told ZL about it and ordered another one and ZL sent the next SC600 on Express shipping at their own cost. Anyway, the supposedly "lost" SC600 eventually turned up on my doorstep a month later. That's how I ended up with two SC600.

I purchased two SC600w (one for my friend) and there was a firmware bug which prevented the light from stepping down after 5 mins on max output. Since my friend and I are planning for a trip and had intended to bring the SC600w over, ZL sent me a couple of replacement units first, on Express again, and allowed me to send the two lemons back at my own time.

That said, it is a real understatement to say that I have had very splendid experiences with Zebralight.

AussieRanga

Enlightened
Not a single issue here either - always fast to answer questions and goods arrived as expected (i.e. the product was freaking awesome!!)

After 5+ lights/headlamps I think I would have struck one lemon by now seeing as the trend seems to be emerging lately regarding the poor CS and unreliability of their lights. Guess other manufacturers customers' just accept their light was crap and moved on whereas a ZL customer expects more so thus kicks and screams when they don't get it.

lightcycle1

Enlightened
Regarding contact with cs @zebra, I've found it better to create a user/password on their website, login and use their internal messaging system on the website rather than emailing from your usual email client software. I get a quicker response from them in that manner. Try that.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
No complaints here as I have ordered the last 5 or 6 Zebralights I have owned direct through their website.

My only suggestion is that they move to threaded bezels on all of their lights. My only complaint is that they haven't released an AAA light with their excellent efficiency. But my buying experience has been very positive. :)

oeL

Newly Enlightened
Despite the higher costs I used DHL shipping. My SC600W was sent out within about three days and arrived about five days later in perfect condition. Altogether it was cheaper than at a local reseller.
I asked some questions using "my account" - "contact us". All were answered in reasonable time.

Latest posts