Anyone has experience this?

Bernhard

Newly Enlightened
THis matter concerning Arizona Gun Runners. Gary finally sent my SF 10x that I order 1 year ago, 25 nov 2001, on Oct 10th 2002. Before he sent the light I ask him to update delivery address, because I already move to apartment next door. He didn't care and sent the package to old address, and instead asked me to contact local post office for rerouting the package. I pay alot for this order, total about $550 including shipping. He charge $50 for shipping to Australia. I ask him to send it USPS Global Priority, so I should receive it in about 2 weeks max. It doesn't really concern me if I finally be able to get the package. But until now, after almost 1 month, I haven't receive the package.
I mail him about a week ago, no answer until today.
I really dissapointed to his service. First, about February 2002, he is about to cancel my order, but finally opted to fulfill his promises. Now this. Anyone can shed the light and suggest possible outcome about this matter? I really fell annoyed...

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry to here that, I have always had good luck with AGR. I have had problems with other well respected dealers. I think the only dealer that CPF'ers use regularly that I have never heard a bad thing about is Greg at BrightGuy. His prices are a little higher than some but his service is the best I have ever dealt with. Hope you get that X10 soon it is very impresive.

Bernhard

Newly Enlightened
Additional note: I ask him to send it using USPS Global Priority because I have bad experience using any of the specialized courier (UPS, DHL, Fedex). They often cannot locate my address correctly, while local post office can found it easily. That's why I choose USPS Global Priority.