• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Anyone have a Night Patrol?

BentHeadTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello all,
Just noticed Peak has come out with a new light, the Night Patrol. A 18650 Lithium-Ion powered light that pushes 220 lumens. I am assuming it runs a Cree XR-E Q5 bin LED and it sound very interesting for LEOs.
Are there any package deals available? The light with battery and charger combo...maybe an extra battery or 12V charger option? The light is very reasonable at $95 with typical Peak quality it should be a durable tool.
Any thoughts?

Grubbster

Enlightened
I looked at the light and it does sound interesting, but I was put off by the optic instead of a reflector. I am too fond of spill. :whistle:

RobynS

Newly Enlightened
Hello all,
Just noticed Peak has come out with a new light, the Night Patrol. A 18650 Lithium-Ion powered light that pushes 220 lumens. I am assuming it runs a Cree XR-E Q5 bin LED and it sound very interesting for LEOs.
Are there any package deals available? The light with battery and charger combo...maybe an extra battery or 12V charger option? The light is very reasonable at $95 with typical Peak quality it should be a durable tool.
Any thoughts?

Hi BentHeadTX -

The Night Patrol uses a Seoul P4 - it fits very nicely into carriers most LEOs already have on there belts.

We decided not to put a "package" of batteries/chargers with this as most everyone has these batteries/chargers already - or can get them for less than I can carry stock on. Kevin at The Battery Station has a very fair price on these items.

I know AWTYD has one of these lights - maybe he will chime in on his thoughts of this light.

Stay safe

Robyn

RobynS

Newly Enlightened
What are the dimensions of this light?

The length with the 18650 rechargeable battery compartment is 5.692" long - the body diameter is 1" and the head diameter is 1.25".

If you would like to pm me your email address I can forward some info to you on this light.

Robyn