Anyone interested in doing a Conversion for me ??

Normark

Newly Enlightened
Hey Guys...

Anyone interested in doing a Mini Mag conversion for me,,so I can reverse engineer it ??

i'll do you some trading,,sheaths or holders possibly...

Has to be a quality job though..Thats one thing I will have to insist on..

Whatcha think??

If not,,can someone teach me ??

I have a pile (8-10) of AA Mini Mags that I want to convert...

ttyle

Eric...

remuen

Enlightened
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Normark:
Hey Guys...

Anyone interested in doing a Mini Mag conversion for me,,so I can reverse engineer it ??
... I have a pile (8-10) of AA Mini Mags that I want to convert...
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have only four Minimags which I want them to convert. In the CPF there a different informations about converting such lights. A few days ago I started a thread (Converting Minimag 2 AA) about this topic to collect the different posts. If we are going together we can keep rolling this topic and maybe we can convince one of the cracks to make such a board for all of us. Take a look at http://www.candlepowerforums.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=3&t=001221

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Eric & Rene'. I'm with you guys. I have 15 leds on the way to me and am trying to understand the info on the conversions posted so far but to no avail yet. I asked in a recent post for pics, parts, and layout but no direct answer yet. There was a web site given that I went to but it was way over my head. Hang in there. We'll get it yet. We'll see the light.
shocked.gif

remuen

Enlightened
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by phred:
... but it was way over my head. Hang in there. We'll get it yet. We'll see the light.
shocked.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Come and join us! I'm also not an expert but jeff1500 which is doing a lot of work is helping us in the above mentioned thread. before. Take a look in this thread and do what I do: Try to understand how it works. Ask if you do not understand it (as I do). But I think it is bad if we are going in different threads. We need support from the cracks - they must be interested to look into a thread. The better a thread is running the more intersting it will be!

I want to have my four Minimags converted - and not as simple as I already did my first one (one LED and 3 N cells). I will proudly show it to my friends without explaining why it has not a brighter light ....