Anyone know anything about this flashlight Power Bank ?

224lps

Newly Enlightened
I got this email from the LED shop. They have a nice looking (as in gee I think I want it) flashlight and power bank combo.

It is rated at 1200 lumanes. I am sure it is over rated. It can take two different rechargeable batteries, or 3 AAA. And it has a charging port to charge the batteries inside the unit. And it also has a USB port so you can run a USB accessory though it, like a cell phone.

Seems like a great emergency thing.

I have not seen it for sale anyplace else. I would like your opinions and any info you may have.

I would like to know if you think it could charge though the USB port, or if you have to use the round port to charge.

Any info would be appreciated.

I am reluctant to buy it, as I emailed like two questions to the seller, but never got a response.

I appoligize for my first post violating the rules.. Not a good way to start things off. I hope this fixes it. Thank you for being nice about my boo-boo...

Specification from seller:
Brand new and high quality.
Model S6618
Emitter Cree T6
Total Emitters 1
Battery Type 1 X 18650 / 1 X 26650 / 3 X AAA
Batteries are not included
Switch Mode 5 (High > Mid > Low > Strobe > SOS)
Color: Black
Body Material Aluminum alloy
Brightness (Lumen) 1200
Dimension (CM) 19.0 x 4 x 3.2
Weight : 250g
IPX7 Waterproof Standard

PowerBank Function:

You can Charge all USB Device thru the port
For 1 X 5000mah 26650, you can fully charge iPhone 2 times
Support HE1103 500mA 26650 Battery or 18650 Battery
Package Includes:
1 X 26650 XML-T6 Flashlight
1 X AAA Converter Case
1 X 18650 Converter Case

lightB_zps89302f55.jpg

lightA_zpse11ddeb8.jpg

Last edited:

lplp

Newly Enlightened
I have this product that may fit your needs quite exactly. It is the amazon.RAVPower 14,000mAh pack . It has enough juice to charge your phone more than 6 times and a inside flash light to lighten when you are in dark. You may have a look, I've been using it for a few moths and it still functions well.

Link removed as per the banner at the top of the page
Why has my link been removed? - Norm

Last edited by a moderator:

224lps

Newly Enlightened
"Thank you for the response. I looked over the unt you are talking about. It has a built in battery. What I liked about the unit I am asking about is it can use not only two different rechargeable batteries, but in an emergency it will run on 3 aaa batteries, and those are very easy to find.

On yours, if it runs out of power you needa source to charge it fropm. Something you may not have in an emergency.

Also the one I am asking about is also a very strong light.

I am surprised that with over 100 views no one seems to have any info this light.

I did post in another fourm and no one there knew anything either... Other then to suggest I post here...

Well maybe I will have to be the first to buy it and report on it. I can't find it for sale anyplace else so I wounder how good it is,that no one else is selling it. One guy had it on eBay but took it down???

Yagon

Newly Enlightened
I think many are quiet as it is difficult to respond to your questions without a link to the exact model of flashlight you mean .
Is this the model ?

Hodginsii s-6618 u2 glare flashlight usb charge outdoor mobile power mobile phone charge treasure

If that is the correct model , then I would advise you do not buy now , wait until some of the experienced member of Candle Power post here .
I suspect (am pretty sure) that there are better alternatives to this flashlight .

Link removed as per the banner at the top of the page
Why has my link been removed? - Norm

Last edited by a moderator:

224lps

Newly Enlightened
I completely understand the help fullness of a link to the store and te product. In fact I did put a link in when I posted.

Unfortunately in doing so I violated the forum rules. And I personally believe in doing ones best to follow forum rules.

So the link was removed, and I added an apology to the moderators.

The link you posted looks to be the same unit. Just not the same seller. I have seen other postings of it on "aliexpress", but past experience with this site makes me feel you can't really buy anything though it, or the pricing is a complete jokes as it is way to high. In the case of the listing you found, it is 2x higher then the ledshop, where I got the email from.

Aliexpress is supposed to be a buy direct from china web site and buying direct from the china's manufacturer. But again, any time I have found an item on it, the price has been crazy high. Also the internet is full of folks saying the could never complete an order though this web site. Known for listing items that are not really "in stock"... Just based on what I have seen...

I can't eascape the feeling tha if this was such a good light it would be for sale though ebay with multiple sellers ( as we know a lot of folks in Hong Kong, and China sell direct on eBay), and I would have found someone that bought one or knows of it?????

Norm

Retired Administrator
I think many are quiet as it is difficult to respond to your questions without a link to the exact model of flashlight you mean .
Is this the model ?

Post the make, model of light and store, google will do the rest - Norm

224lps

Newly Enlightened
From my first post:
Name of store; ledshoppe
Name or model number; S6618

And yes if you google ledshoppe +S6618, you will find the listing.