Anyone know where to buy this clip?

shiftd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Clip-on-Flask-1oz.gif

Not the flask, but the clip, the CLIP. (the one on the top only). I broke mine and would like to replace it. Basically, it is gonna be attached to my flashlight in the keyring so it can be removed instantly (dont want to struggle with the rings, especially during the darkness).
I checked berkeleypoint.com, but they dont have those (and man, the prices are expensive).

thanks before hand :)

chrisse242

Enlightened
shiftd said:
Clip-on-Flask-1oz.gif

Not the flask, but the clip, the CLIP. (the one on the top only). I broke mine and would like to replace it. Basically, it is gonna be attached to my flashlight in the keyring so it can be removed instantly (dont want to struggle with the rings, especially during the darkness).
I checked berkeleypoint.com, but they dont have those (and man, the prices are expensive).

thanks before hand :)

Just pm me your adress, I'll send you one. In germany you often need a coin to get a shopping cart in the store. They sell special coins for that and those come with this kind of clip attached.

Chrisse

shiftd

Flashlight Enthusiast
thanks Chrisse,

I am actually looking for 3 or more (one for use, 2 for back up :p ). Can you help me source three of them? I would pay for them + shipping

pm sent