Anyone remember that war we had?

T

treek13

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow, I had hoped that this had died off.

I am going to take a risk and butt in here with two opinions/suggestions about this off-topic debate. (Thus risking offending both sides.)

Ted and anyone else, if you see that someone has posted something that you think has offensive meaning, it might be wise to start off by asking the poster to clarify their position. If you had started off by asking Dave exactly what he meant, perhaps you both might have come at this disagreement from a different perspective.

Dave and anyone else, just a reminder to please remember that not all gay people behave like those that do things on public beaches that have no business being done on public beaches. There are a lot of gay people who would disapprove of that just as strongly as you do. To judge gay people based on that sort of thing would be like judging heterosexuals based on what goes on at Spring Break in Florida, etc. BTW, I am not saying that you are or have done this Dave just like to post this reminder as I have loved ones who are gay and believe me they too would be offended.

On topic, I am grateful to those who have served and saddened for those that made the ultimate sacrifice. It is definitely a good time to reflect on this.

Okay I'm ducking and covering,
Pat

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Newly Enlightened
I think I (we?) said what had to be said.
Thanks.