Anything new on the Cool Fall front?

nbp

Staff member
@ Frodo: If you need -017 o-rings just PM me; I have a whole bunch. I don’t know how the rings were labeled but those are dash numbers so they should say -011 I believe.

Data

Supporter
My web site is complete and we are getting it ready to go live in the very near future. Just some details connecting it to the various social media sites left and a couple videos to finish editing. I am excited this is coinciding with the new CPF server. Wow, CPF is super fast now. What an amazing difference this will make.

We built the new web site ourselves and it is simple but it has some nice pictures and videos that we have spent the last few months creating. I think it will be a nice addition to our presence here because it is so hard for new comers to get a big picture. I will of course be open to any suggestions on what may have been left out or that needs fixed. There will be a new Cool Fall web site thread here in my forum just for that purpose.

Our presence here on CPF will expand in the coming months as we have lots of interesting things to post about like the can cooler and the spinnertop. They have all been set to coincide with this rollout. I cannot wait. :party::popcorn:

Cheers
Dave

sbsawler

My web site is complete and we are getting it ready to go live in the very near future. Just some details connecting it to the various social media sites left and a couple videos to finish editing. I am excited this is coinciding with the new CPF server. Wow, CPF is super fast now. What an amazing difference this will make.

We built the new web site ourselves and it is simple but it has some nice pictures and videos that we have spent the last few months creating. I think it will be a nice addition to our presence here because it is so hard for new comers to get a big picture. I will of course be open to any suggestions on what may have been left out or that needs fixed. There will be a new Cool Fall web site thread here in my forum just for that purpose.

Our presence here on CPF will expand in the coming months as we have lots of interesting things to post about like the can cooler and the spinnertop. They have all been set to coincide with this rollout. I cannot wait. :party::popcorn:

Cheers
Dave

Brilliant! I have been reviewing CPF for info about your lights to piece together what I will order, so having it on your site will be greatly appreciated.

Scott

Data

Supporter
Sounds like you found them all. :twothumbs

The three things are; the Trek page text, the Trek page picture (that is obscured unless you have the page width adjusted to narrow like on a smart phone) and the first video on the support page.

Cheers
Dave