ARC Collections

GoldenLoki

Newly Enlightened
After reading the entire Surefire Collections thread, I thought an Arc Collections thread would be good.

Here is my humble collection. Bigger Pic, scroll down

GL

aarcgroup.JPG

EDIT: none of these flashlights are for sale so don't waste your fingertips asking /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

greenLED

Flashaholic
[b said:
GoldenLoki][/b]
EDIT: none of these flashlights are for sale so don't waste your fingertips asking :)
Man, you are soooo mean!! ;) Just kidding of course, I'm :drool: all over my keyboard.

Last edited:

Chooch

Newly Enlightened
WOW! I'm impressed and jealous. You must have a "walk-in vault" to keep all those toys in.

GeforceFX

Newly Enlightened
i Will take pictures of all mine when they get in got about 9 or 10 arcs coming that i bought when i found out arc went out of buisness. I ordered so many can't remember how many lol where is a good site for free image hosting???

hideo

Enlightened
here are the little ones:

ArcsAAAAA.jpg

and the 123 lights:

Arcs123.jpg

as is the usual case with family portraits, a couple of AAAs and an LS rev. 1 are AWOL in packs, fanny packs etc.

it's a testament to the great form factor of the LSs that nearly all of mine were modded by yours truly (simple emitter swaps) or others ... sad that there won't be anymore

GL, your light collection has come a long way since I started scoping your web site two years ago ... but, I'm breathing down your neck on Rugers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleye11.gif

hideo

hideo

Enlightened
... the blue one came to me, compliments of Bernhard from a modder that is no longer on the forum, it started as a grey kit, was bead blasted, anodized and a Royal Blue 1W emitter tacked in ... very bright, HURTS to look at the beamspot /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

one of these days it'll get a Q3J like it's all natural HA brother

cy, I'm really embarassed that I haven't installed your tailcap mod on my 4+ second yet--now that it looks to be hard to get another, it is out of the EDC rotation until I do it as I don't want to drop it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

hideo

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I don't have a "group" photograph of all my Arcs, and only about half of them are on my website.
Most of them are now boxed up for my move coming up on 10-10-04; and at least two of them are MIA. I'm certain they'll turn up before 10-10-04 though.
Figure I've got 15 to 18 of them total. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Miciobigio,

What's the deal with that one in the lower right hand corner? Looks like a 2x123 w/ clickie?

GeforceFX

Newly Enlightened
Called the arc ls3 is what you see down there . Or could just be the tail off it. on an ls

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
If it is a LS3 you're looking at one of only about 30 made, i'll own #21 in a few days /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Holy cow!

That is an awesome light. If you ever intend to sell that thing, please keep my in mind first!

Very nice light.

E

EchoSierraTwo

WOW. FU Money, gotts love it. LOL! Great collections guys, strong.

paulr

Flashaholic
Hideo, I love that blue-colored LS with the 1x123 twisty. Microbigio, the 5 watt is also great, as are the 1xAA twisties. I think you should swap those snap clips for BP clips, which look nicer IMO.