Arc @ SHOT Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saaby

Flashaholic
Peter we've seen about all of that poster we can take...we need a quick pic of the whole booth to put everything into prospective
tongue.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
i wouldn't show up if i were him...

a huge building full of guns and knives and disgruntled flashaholics?

George Orl

Newly Enlightened
Thanks Peter for hosting the CPF Sat evening after Shot show. We had a good turn out. It was great to finally meet you on Friday along with Al, Jahn, Henry from HDS Actionlight, Brock and of course PK over at SF. Holding and lighting up the SF "Beast" was great. Was fun taking my SF M6 head to head with the Tigerlight this evening. Had a great time sharing, comparing torches and talking to everyone. Hope Shot show decides to come back to my hometown again in future. I trust everyone had an enjoyable relaxing stay while in Orlando.
George

Flashlightboy

Enlightened
I've been reading some of the other posts and it's starting to dawn on me that perhaps I was mistaken in identifying Al.

Yes, now I see it in the subsequent photos. I did make a mistake. There is a rather large, anatomically incorrect person that I now believe is Al.

My apologies to the real person in the photo.

DavidW

Flashlight Enthusiast
The "real person" in the photo is David from Photon light. I don't know who the woman is. Jahn is in the black vest. Al is wearing the long sleeved T with Sure Fire all over it.

Stingray

Flashlight Enthusiast
Much thanks to Peter, Merri, Henry and Jeff for hosting the get together. The food was really great and I know they spent some bucks on it. It was nice to put some faces to some of the names on the forum. The M6, Tigerlight, Ultrastinger shootout was fun. George had a briefcase full of goodies. Next year lets have CPF name tags, it was hard to know who was who, sorry if I missed anyone.

If you're there tomorrow, make sure to enter the raffle at the Magellan booth
winkie.GIF

I just got back to Ft Liquordale, drove up and back same day (3 hours each way) on only 3 hours sleep the night before. Talk about tired.
yellowsleep.gif
I was sorry to have to leave before the fireworks, but it was a long drive home. The show was huge, there was alot to see.

N162E

Enlightened
Originally posted by Jeff:
From left to right - is it PG, Al and Jahn?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Finally a documented picture of our leader
bowdown.gif
. Please keep the info and pictures coming. Inquiring minds want to know.

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Henry, David and Peter.

shot51.jpg

Peter and WaltH

shot52.jpg

Ray, Henry and WaltH

shot53.jpg

Henry, WaltH, Jahn (light lover), Shelby (Aluminum overcast), Al (Size15s), ?, Ray, ?

shot54.jpg

Henry, Al, Peter, Jahn, Shelby

shot55.jpg

Peter and Charles

shot56.jpg

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Some pics from the GT...

On the left is ? and Rick from Nite Ize. Rick is holding their new "FlashFlight" flying disc. It has a bright red LED in the center with fiberoptic strands radiating to the edge. A bunch of us went and played frisbee for about 45 minutes with these.

shot61.jpg

Michael and Randy of TigerLight talking to Jeff Hong. I just got back and am still organizing my notes so I will update the names as I get the info.

shot62.jpg

WaltH, Henry, ?, ?, Leo

shot63.jpg

Merri and I talking to Greg with TigerLight.

shot64.jpg

Peter, ?, Dana, Stingray

shot65.jpg

Rob talking with Scott of Tektite and Steve Lamb.

shot66.jpg

The official CPF cake. Tasty!

shot68.jpg

Peter

Klaus

Flashlight Enthusiast
IMO those GT pics are way UNCOOL or plain fakes

How does one want to make us believe that a flashlight GT event will result in not even one flashlight average per pic - fu**ing unbelievable - must be fake
twak.gif

Klaus

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
What, you didn't see the torches clipped to pockets, outlines of torches on lanyards around necks, shapes of pocket torches attached to keyrings in pockets, torches sitting on tabletops...what kind of monitor are you using?
grin.gif

kz1000s1

Enlightened
I had a GREAT time at the GT! Thank you very much Peter, Merri, Henry, Jeff, and everyone who participated. I'm glad to see Peter and company found their way home afterwords. It seems they had an uncontrollable desire to go out in the boonies and set off some fireworks they had purchased. I was attempting to help find a suitable venue for the show, however it was getting very late, and both my car and body were running low on gas. They continued on their quest without me.

JohnG

Enlightened
Originally posted by Klaus:

How does one want to make us believe that a flashlight GT event will result in not even one flashlight average per pic...
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">They are passing something around but doesn't look like a flashlight.

Status
Not open for further replies.