Archon WH36 Canister light

Morrische

Newly Enlightened
Hi folks

just one thing witch i'm wondering a little bit. Everybody knows the polnish company Techline right. If you go to their homepage and there under Primary lights what you see there??? Yes the archon WH36 but they sell it as own product. And on other hand if you go to the Archon (diytrade) hompage in the product catalog you won't find the WH36........

I don't understand the world anymore. Chinese light, polnish light, spanish light......who is stealing from who?

Do i have now a Archon, or a techline or a tritone...........

DIWdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast
Triton owns the designs, and makes quality product. If it doesn't say "Triton" on it, it's a knock-off. If it says "Triton" on it and it didn't come from a reputable source, it might be a knock-off (I'm not sure this has happened, and I hope not, but be aware).

Morrische

Newly Enlightened
There is one more selling this Canister Light (http://www.wassersportbilliger.de/riff-c-1094_1096-2.html?sessID=9178f8a30675fb1e8a0af30a917f8e9b) a Company called Riff. But they have been that smart and changed the name on the refletor to Riff......... So now we have everything from low budget chineese (trash) light till high quality german engeneering................ By the way i don't find anything about tritone (do they still exist???) I know somebody who was involved in the development of the first tritone (aparently) and he told me they closed buiseness........... so they own the desing's but it's worthless for them because they don't exist anymore............ (just because they thought it's cheaper to produce in china......sad story)

Minos2014

Newly Enlightened
Hi,

I saw a Archon WH36 canister light on Alibaba, im wondering how much they sell these. Im sure the price is way overprice, but still. It could be a easy way out, for some that don't want to DIY.

http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/611093057/30W_CREE_XM_L_U2_LED.html

Ever herd of it ?

Thx
--------------------------------------
I like that one .I think the design and feature are nice. But why 3pcs 26650 battery coming with one slot charger ? I have to wait 3 times for charging the batteries. This is not good .

I got a 3 slot charger from Ali . I think archon should consider offer their users the charger like this.