Arizona flashaholic get-together

Roger Sully

Flashlight Enthusiast
Had a great time tonight. It was a pleasant surprise to see Greta come strolling up! Thanks to all who came out.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Candlepowerforums mobile app

Brlux

Enlightened
I had a great time. It was nice to meet some new people and put faces to names.

Already looking forward to the next one.

Sent from my iPhone using Candlepowerforums

Peace Train

Enlightened
Enjoyed meeting everyone and geeking out over flashlights. Thanks to everyone who showed and made tonight's rainy meetup a success!

Greta

Flashaholic
Hey guys... I'm going through my pictures from last night and you are NOT going to believe one of the shots!!! :eek:oo: Editing now and will post shortly - stand by. :popcorn:

Greta

Flashaholic
Check this out guys... over Kevin's head... :wow:

CPF-gtg1a2.jpg

Brlux

Enlightened
Great picture. Is that an airplane?

Sent from my iPhone using Candlepowerforums

UncleFester

Flashaholic*,
What a great time. It was a bonus to see our beloved mistress again. It's been YEARS. There are some really cool lights out there in the world, fer sure. Because I didn't think I was coming, I didn't bring any lights except for a couple daily soldiers. I did enjoy Bryson's quad copter. I'm probably gonna get one. Looks like too much fun.
Stay Birght

Peace Train

Enlightened
Uh... you should probably take a moment to READ this thread... :ironic:

Don't remember reading that in the forum rules and guidelines LoL. It seems THIS should be the number one guideline on how CPF (or any forum) will serve you and the community best...especially in short threads like this. I got into a discussion over this very thing with a couple other members at Tuesday's gala extravaganza.

That said, stay tuned racemaster. We may be hosting our next event around then.
icon_beermugs.gif

Kevin1322

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd do one then. May not have a bunch of different lights to bring, but I'd still enjoy bringing what I have for others to see and hang out.

G20-Budo

Newly Enlightened
Hey fellow AZ Flashaholics! I just joined, and would really enjoy meeting some of you and checking out your different flashlight gear. I'm still looking around at different options (there are alot more than I realized before coming to this site!).

Let me know when the next meet will be.

Cyclops942

Flashlight Enthusiast
Somewhere in the vicinity of Phoenix, Arizona, USA
Hey fellow AZ Flashaholics! I just joined, and would really enjoy meeting some of you and checking out your different flashlight gear. I'm still looking around at different options (there are alot more than I realized before coming to this site!).

Let me know when the next meet will be.
What part of AZ would you prefer to attend a get-together? We seem to have two main groups... one in the Tucson area, and the other in the Phoenix area, and we have had GTs in both locations.