Armytek Dobermann Pro Magnet USB & Predator Pro Magnet USB are available NOW!

ArmyTek

Enlightened
Hello, guys! We are ready to present our NEW tactical flashlights!

Meet Dobermann Pro Magnet USB & Predator Pro Magnet USB!
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dobermann Pro Magnet USB
is a model with narrow beam of light and smooth transition between hotspot and spill. The combination of a compact body and impressive light characteristics makes Dobermann Pro a 2 in 1 flashlight for tactical and day-to-day application.
Dobermann_v1.5_Pro_white_Box.jpg

Impressive features of Dobermann Pro Magnet USB!

The flashlight with 1500 lumens brightness is best suited for solving tasks at medium distances of 100-200 meters (maximum distance of light is 368 meters).

Standard 1 inch diameter body allows the use of additional tactical accessories: any weapon mounts and original remote switches.

Total protection from water, dirt and dust in accordance with IP68 standard — flashlight continues to work even at 25 meters depth up to 5 hours. Withstands fallings from the 10th floor.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
2 in 1 flashlight

Tactical flashlight

- Withstands any recoil due to improved springs and installation of the driver inside a reinforced capsule filled with protective compound
- Standard 1 inch body is compatible with any accessories, including original magnetic remote switch and magnetic mount for quick one-motion attachment and removal

Every Day Carry flashlight
- Compact body, convenient holster, steel clip and lanyard for day-to-day carry and use
Predator Pro Magnet USB is a tactical model with narrow beam of impressive throw for specialized tasks and hunting. The new generation flashlight has retained the best characteristics of the previous version, while receiving a high-tech update.

Predator_v3.5_Pro_white_Box.jpg

Impressive features of Predator Pro Magnet USB!

Clear central spot with minimal side spill allows to illuminate objects at a distance up to 501 meters. Ideal for use at a distance of 100-300 meters.

Impressive light output up to 1500 lm.

Active real-time temperature control to prevent overheating above +58 °C and warning indication of low battery level.
Advantages of tactical flashlights with magnetic charger:

- Non-flat button allows to easily switch the flashlight with a palm.
- Active real-time temperature control to prevent overheating above +58 °C and warning indication of low battery level.
- Two types of operation: hunting and tactical. Tactical operation for quick access to maximum brightness mode and Strobe mode.
- Magnetic charger in the set.
Order Dobermann Pro Magnet USB & Predator Pro Magnet USB today at armytek.com!
Dobermann Pro Magnet USB
Predator Pro Magnet USB
Thank you for choosing Armytek!

vincent3685

Newly Enlightened
Hello, guys! We are ready to present our NEW tactical flashlights!

Meet Dobermann Pro Magnet USB & Predator Pro Magnet USB!
Dobermann Pro Magnet USB
is a model with narrow beam of light and smooth transition between hotspot and spill. The combination of a compact body and impressive light characteristics makes Dobermann Pro a 2 in 1 flashlight for tactical and day-to-day application.
View attachment 14380
Impressive features of Dobermann Pro Magnet USB!

The flashlight with 1500 lumens brightness is best suited for solving tasks at medium distances of 100-200 meters (maximum distance of light is 368 meters).

Standard 1 inch diameter body allows the use of additional tactical accessories: any weapon mounts and original remote switches.

Total protection from water, dirt and dust in accordance with IP68 standard — flashlight continues to work even at 25 meters depth up to 5 hours. Withstands fallings from the 10th floor.
2 in 1 flashlight

Tactical flashlight

- Withstands any recoil due to improved springs and installation of the driver inside a reinforced capsule filled with protective compound
- Standard 1 inch body is compatible with any accessories, including original magnetic remote switch and magnetic mount for quick one-motion attachment and removal

Every Day Carry flashlight
- Compact body, convenient holster, steel clip and lanyard for day-to-day carry and use
Predator Pro Magnet USB is a tactical model with narrow beam of impressive throw for specialized tasks and hunting. The new generation flashlight has retained the best characteristics of the previous version, while receiving a high-tech update.

View attachment 14381
Impressive features of Predator Pro Magnet USB!

Clear central spot with minimal side spill allows to illuminate objects at a distance up to 501 meters. Ideal for use at a distance of 100-300 meters.

Impressive light output up to 1500 lm.

Active real-time temperature control to prevent overheating above +58 °C and warning indication of low battery level.
Advantages of tactical flashlights with magnetic charger:

- Non-flat button allows to easily switch the flashlight with a palm.
- Active real-time temperature control to prevent overheating above +58 °C and warning indication of low battery level.
- Two types of operation: hunting and tactical. Tactical operation for quick access to maximum brightness mode and Strobe mode.
- Magnetic charger in the set.
Order Dobermann Pro Magnet USB & Predator Pro Magnet USB today at armytek.com!
Dobermann Pro Magnet USB
Predator Pro Magnet USB
Thank you for choosing Armytek!
I hesitate to purchase anything from Armytek due to your strict warranty requirements. If something needs repair or replacement you tend to force the buyer to jump through far too many hoops. I.E., you want pictures of everything. You want the buyer to diagnose the problem and attempt numerous repair procedures. But worst of all, you require the light be returned to CHINA for warranty replacement. The time and cost involved in this makes your 10 year warranty worthless. Thanks but no thanks.

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had to send in one of my V3 Vikings to AT under warranty. It did not go to China it went somewhere in the States. I understand the frustration though. Got the light back fixed.

vincent3685

Newly Enlightened
I had to send in one of my V3 Vikings to AT under warranty. It did not go to China it went somewhere in the States. I understand the frustration though. Got the light back fixed.
Predator pro here. Also in Fairfax. Would only turn on with a very dim beam. The lowest setting. Tried everything to fix it. Fresh battery, cleaned contacts and threads. Nothing worked. I like their lights, especially the matte finish and the versatile carry options. From what i hear there is a high failure rate on some of their lights. Just won't risk another purchase when there are so many other good companies out there.

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
I lost track of how many AT's I have. I think it maybe 13 or 14. They are scattered about among my other lights. As for your light only coming on at low output I am not sure what to say but AT's have so MANY twist etc. settings it is very easy to lose track of them all. I say give AT a chance to fix your light. Use the warranty. If they have to ship it to China to get done then that is what you would have to do. I estimate a turn around time of 4-8 weeks in your case. This reminds my of when I sent my beat to death PD 35 to F to get fixed. Not only did it NOT go to China it went to South Carolina I believe it was. Took 16 days round trip. Aside from some AT's being very sensitive they in my opinion DO make some of the best lights on the market. Do you have the manual for your AT with the issues? AT is well known for updating their user interfaces literally a couple of times a year. You could possibly be working with an AT that has a hard to find manual. I ran into that issue. Keep us posted man let us know how it turns out.

ArmyTek

Enlightened
Predator pro here. Also in Fairfax. Would only turn on with a very dim beam. The lowest setting. Tried everything to fix it. Fresh battery, cleaned contacts and threads. Nothing worked. I like their lights, especially the matte finish and the versatile carry options. From what i hear there is a high failure rate on some of their lights. Just won't risk another purchase when there are so many other good companies out there.
Hello! If you have a problem with your flashlight, you can just email to [email protected] and our manager will assist you.

vincent3685

Newly Enlightened
I lost track of how many AT's I have. I think it maybe 13 or 14. They are scattered about among my other lights. As for your light only coming on at low output I am not sure what to say but AT's have so MANY twist etc. settings it is very easy to lose track of them all. I say give AT a chance to fix your light. Use the warranty. If they have to ship it to China to get done then that is what you would have to do. I estimate a turn around time of 4-8 weeks in your case. This reminds my of when I sent my beat to death PD 35 to F to get fixed. Not only did it NOT go to China it went to South Carolina I believe it was. Took 16 days round trip. Aside from some AT's being very sensitive they in my opinion DO make some of the best lights on the market. Do you have the manual for your AT with the issues? AT is well known for updating their user interfaces literally a couple of times a year. You could possibly be working with an AT that has a hard to find manual. I ran into that issue. Keep us posted man let us know how it turns out.
Thanks for the feedback. Yes, I actually still have the owners manual as well as the receipt. Purchased new in October of 2016 from Andrew and Amanda. As I recall, the tailcap spring also broke. Unfortunately, I no longer have the light. After going back and forth with Armytek numerous times, I decided it was just too much trouble. Just gave up and disposed of the light. BTW, it was very lightly used, never dropped, exposed to water or abused in any way.

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow. Okay. I understand. I know AT monitors this site as well as BLF. It would be VERY COOL if you suddenly got some AT props somehow. You are in Fairfax as well? I have been looking for a place outdoors that I can have plenty of room to do reviews from. Fairfax is pretty busy.

vincent3685

Newly Enlightened
Wow. Okay. I understand. I know AT monitors this site as well as BLF. It would be VERY COOL if you suddenly got some AT props somehow. You are in Fairfax as well? I have been looking for a place outdoors that I can have plenty of room to do reviews from. Fairfax is pretty busy.
Yes, I'm in Fairfax. Small world, Huh? Wish I could help you with your reviews but I only have less than a half acre of property.