ArmyTek Predator G2 V2.0 and Predator X V2.0 dual Review

bloodtype_Z

Newly Enlightened
Just received my predator x today, I put an 18650 in and when I turned it on it flashed quickly then turned off. The voltage on my battery was 3.7 volts so I'm not sure if the low voltage is the issue or if the light is DOA. Both of my 18650's are below 4 volts so I put them on an xtar vp1 to charge. I'm hoping the low battery is the issue and with fully charged ones the light will work. Has anybody turned one of these on with similar results? Any info would be great.

bloodtype_Z

Newly Enlightened
Update to my last post. Everything works fine, the batteries were too low and the light wouldn't turn on. After a full charge, batteries at 4.2 volts, the light works great.

subwoofer

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just received my predator x today, I put an 18650 in and when I turned it on it flashed quickly then turned off. The voltage on my battery was 3.7 volts so I'm not sure if the low voltage is the issue or if the light is DOA. Both of my 18650's are below 4 volts so I put them on an xtar vp1 to charge. I'm hoping the low battery is the issue and with fully charged ones the light will work. Has anybody turned one of these on with similar results? Any info would be great.

Update to my last post. Everything works fine, the batteries were too low and the light wouldn't turn on. After a full charge, batteries at 4.2 volts, the light works great.

3.7V would have been far too low, and is a basically depleted resting voltage. Remember the Predator can change the 'power source' to allow it to go to a lower final voltage (for 2xCR123) but by default is on 18650 and the light itself protects the cell.

bloodtype_Z

Newly Enlightened
3.7V would have been far too low, and is a basically depleted resting voltage. Remember the Predator can change the 'power source' to allow it to go to a lower final voltage (for 2xCR123) but by default is on 18650 and the light itself protects the cell.

Thanks! I guess I went in to noob panic mode lol.