Armytek starts shipping products directly from Canada!

CelticCross74

this is great news. When I order AT from China my product always vanishes somewhere inside China only to show up at my post office 5 weeks or so later regardless if I paid for express shipping insured tracking number etc it was the same deal time and again.

As for the whole Canada thing, google street view their Canadian address any you end up looking at a larger residential home. The multi floor factory is in Shenzhen China. Yes the AT site is quite poor. I love their lights but man what a badly done site. I personally know 3 web designers that would overhaul the AT site completely in roughly 3 weeks and produce a world class site that is easy to navigate etc. As for AT being a "Canadian manufacturer" I could not tell you there. Sure it is 100% possible AT is Canadian owned thus the term "Canadian manufacturer" would still be correct regardless of the products being made in Shenzhen.

AT does not ANSI rate their lights. I have a huge issue with that. I have indeed seen the couple photos AT says is of their extremely expensive integrating sphere and associated hardware for it etc. but...well..those are just pictures that could have just been grabbed off of google images. That is one huge integrating sphere for simply flashlights. I love their lights I bought 9 of them in the last 4 months I am especiallly pleased with the mint condition new old stock V2.5 Pred Pro XPG2 it is incredible. Having to program every function of the light gives it the user interface of a Rubiks Cube I do not blame AT for dropping that feature.

So AT shipping to North America from Canada bodes very very well for this part of the world. I will finally be able to actually track a product across the border now. Do not see myself buying another AT until the Fall when AT starts rolling out their XHP35 lights so will be paying attention to how this all goes out of Canada.

Last edited:

Woods Walker

The Wood is cut, The Bacon is cooked, Now it’s tim
Armytek does your accessories like extra flashlight bodies, headbands, flashlight holsters etc etc etc ship from Canada as well as considering placing an order and wanted to add some accessories to that but not if it somehow forces the order to be shipped from China.

Last edited:

ArmyTek

Manufacturer
this is great news. When I order AT from China my product always vanishes somewhere inside China only to show up at my post office 5 weeks or so later regardless if I paid for express shipping insured tracking number etc it was the same deal time and again.

As for the whole Canada thing, google street view their Canadian address any you end up looking at a larger residential home. The multi floor factory is in Shenzhen China. Yes the AT site is quite poor. I love their lights but man what a badly done site. I personally know 3 web designers that would overhaul the AT site completely in roughly 3 weeks and produce a world class site that is easy to navigate etc. As for AT being a "Canadian manufacturer" I could not tell you there. Sure it is 100% possible AT is Canadian owned thus the term "Canadian manufacturer" would still be correct regardless of the products being made in Shenzhen.

AT does not ANSI rate their lights. I have a huge issue with that. I have indeed seen the couple photos AT says is of their extremely expensive integrating sphere and associated hardware for it etc. but...well..those are just pictures that could have just been grabbed off of google images. That is one huge integrating sphere for simply flashlights. I love their lights I bought 9 of them in the last 4 months I am especiallly pleased with the mint condition new old stock V2.5 Pred Pro XPG2 it is incredible. Having to program every function of the light gives it the user interface of a Rubiks Cube I do not blame AT for dropping that feature.

So AT shipping to North America from Canada bodes very very well for this part of the world. I will finally be able to actually track a product across the border now. Do not see myself buying another AT until the Fall when AT starts rolling out their XHP35 lights so will be paying attention to how this all goes out of Canada.

Thank you for staying with us!

ArmyTek

Manufacturer
Armytek does your accessories like extra flashlight bodies, headbands, flashlight holsters etc etc etc ship from Canada as well as considering placing an order and wanted to add some accessories to that but not if it somehow forces the order to be shipped from China.

Sure, all accessories can be shipped from Canada.

Latest posts