Astrolux S41S (Stainless Steel version Coming Soon!)

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just spotted this page for it on banggood's website.

Looking forward to ordering a couple of them. Been very happy with the Manker E14 version of this light.

http://www.banggood.com/Astrolux-S4...-A6-1600LM-Mini-LED-Flashlight-p-1084256.html

I've for a Astrolux S41 (aluminum) with Nichia LEDS, bought an 18650 tube from Bangood for it. Bought the Manker XP-G3 version, hated the funny tint (acknowledged tint snob, went into purchase knowing I might have an issue with the tint), so I bought one from Vinh (again including an 18650 tube).

Love the aluminum version. Right now it has a bare aluminum tail on it from an A6. The A6 tail fits, but the A6 18650 body doesn't fit very well.

I notice they will also have a "colored" version of the S41S, may pick up one of those to mix & match.
Don't know if there description is bad though is says the "colored" S41S is from Aluminum & copper, versus the stainless & copper of the S41S.

http://www.banggood.com/Astrolux-S4...-A6-1600LM-Mini-LED-Flashlight-p-1084267.html

Last edited:

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wanted to buy the Manker E14 or Astrolux S41 before but I'm not interested in aluminum lights. I was hoping for titanium but stainless will do. I am guessing the colored version is also SS but they have a typo. Both the Astrolux SS and colored lights carry an "S" on their name (S41S).

Could someone from Banggood confirm the material colored version?

Swedpat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I received Astrolux S41S from banggood earlier this week. I chosed colored SS option and in Nichia 219, and added an 18650 extension. Very nice light! And it is heavy, the heaviest light for the size I have ever held! Apart from that the knurling is great, providing really secure grip.
But it suffers from some issue with the switch. I programmed it to 4modes but it needed a lot of attempts before I succeed. Now and then it does not turn on and I need to do several clicks on the switch until it turns on. Is this because my use of longer protected cell?
Anyway I recently ordered 4xAW IMR cells: 2x18350 800mAh and 2x18650 3000mAh. It will be interesting to see the result with S41S and Manker X6. Using protected cell the brightness does not reach 1000lm and I am looking forward to make use of the full potential with these lights!

Last edited: