Aug Wave of Mules ***SOLD***

TxTroubleMaker

Enlightened
Thanks Kenster! That's too bad about your computer, I had a similar incident happen a while back. I've since learned my lesson and I now have an external hard drive that backs up all of my pics and all of my itunes stuff.

On a different note, does the Mule head work with the T-body? If I remember right, you have a few of those laying around somewhere, right?;)

Kiessling

Moderator,
It doesn't work. Only the low mode engages, no high. The geometry is a tad different on the T.

That said ... I'd be in for a compatible T-body, too :D

bernie

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok, very funny! :shakehead Where did my post go? What a trip! :p I was typing a post and metioned I didn`t know if I was awake or asleep??? :thinking: But I posted it??? :poke: I must be asleep afterall so :nana: :crackup:

Codeman

Flashlight Enthusiast
When you wake up, don't forget you agreed to send me all your Ti! :nana:

quantile

Newly Enlightened
Received my (Mizer) Mule a few days ago - pretty fast for shipping half-way across the globe.

This is the ultimate close range utility light, the beam shape is perfect for any close-up task and it doesn't require constant re-positioning. Walking around with the Mule in a pitch black environment somehow reminds me of looking through a camera with a wide angle lens.

To sum it up, I find the Mule acceptable. Very much so. :twothumbs

Marcus

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
Another Mule finally landed over here in germany, I received my little titan today. At first I just thought let´s get a small brother for my Ti PD-S but now I am deeply impressed with this little light. The mule is much smaller than I thought it would be and just impressive.

mule.jpg

Thank you Don
Eric

Last edited: