[email protected]'s tritium thread continued

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
CPF Supporter
Hi Bart. I would like to order 8 green 1.55x5mm trits shipped the least expensive method to the US. Please Lmk the total. Also any idea what the typical time in transit is the days? Thanks!

[email protected]

Flashaholic
Vendor
Your total for 8 vials with letter mail shipping is $64.- Please send F&F PayPal to pixpimp(at)gmail.com and put your shipping address in the comments or email it to me.
Shipping times are a total guess these days, I have had them from under two to over six weeks...:popcorn::triumphant::rant:

Ahscotty

Newly Enlightened
Hi Bart, I would like to order 3 X 1.55x5 ice blue vials please,using cheapest shipping to Australia. Do I pay in U.S.D., through PayPal? Thanks.

Bernhard

Newly Enlightened
Hi Bart, I'm looking to buy 6 green 1.55x5mm tritium shipped to Sydney, Australia.
Can you let me know total I need to pay? Is it US$49? Please let me know. Thank you in advance :)

[email protected]

Flashaholic
Vendor
Normally it should take about three weeks, but with covid and the holydays it can just as easy be double that... :popcorn:

Most people use Norland 61, a non yellowing uv curing glue, you can substitute it with car mirror glue which is also uv curing, just make sure it is non yellowing as well. ;)

josholot

Newly Enlightened
Approximately how long would it take to ship one 2x8mm ice blue vial to the east coast US, D.C. that is? And what would be the price? All the best and happy holidays to your and yours!

LuxTacGear

Newly Enlightened
Hi Bart, I‘d like to order two green 1.5x5mm vials, shipped to Luxembourg (EU) with letter mail please.