• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

B@rt's tritium thread continued

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManInTheMirror1320

Newly Enlightened
Hey Bart, sorry for previous request. I need to change it a little. (24) green 1.5x5 and (14) blue 1.5x5 with the more costly insure shipping please sir. Thanks

framojo

Newly Enlightened
Hi Bart, I'm looking for (9) Green and (6) Ice blue 1.55mm x 5mm. Let me know if you have them and the total. Thank you!!

Last edited:

B@rt

Flashaholic
I have them in stock, your total for them with letter mail shipping is $116.50, please send F&F PP to pixpimp(at)gmail.com and email me your shipping address.

Shinigami78

Newly Enlightened
No problem, your total for them is $71.50 with letter mail shipping. Please send F&F PayPal to pixpimp(at)gmail.com.

Thank you. It's been a while since I use PayPal. Can you please explain what you mean by F&F? What would be the total if I also get 3 yellow 1.5x6mm vials in addition to the 9 green ones?

B@rt

Flashaholic
I just noticed you are asking for 1.5x6mm vials, I don't have that size, mine are 1.55x5mm, sorry.

If you still want to order, F&F is the friends and family option. ;) Your total for 12 vials is $94.-

Last edited:

Shinigami78

Newly Enlightened
I just noticed you are asking for 1.5x6mm vials, I don't have that size, mine are 1.55x5mm, sorry.

If you still want to order, F&F is the friends and family option. ;) Your total for 12 vials is $94.-

Sadly I need 1.5x6mm. Do you know of a reliable source? Or will you have some in stock perhaps in the future?

Luximus

Newly Enlightened
Hi Bart,

I would like to purchase 13 green 1.55 x 5mm in Green, and 2 of that size in ice blue. Letter mail or whatever way is cheapest is fine. Let me know the total, and I can send PayPal. Thanks!

Luximus

Newly Enlightened
Thanks Bart, Payment sent, address in Payment notes. Will send again in separate email.

Status
Not open for further replies.