• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

B@rt's tritium thread continued

Status
Not open for further replies.

B@rt

Flashaholic
F&F means Friends and Family. ;) Your total for four vials with letter mail shipping is $34.-, please send payment to pixpimp(at)gmail.com and email me your shipping address.

autolight

Newly Enlightened
Hi B@rt
So I have a Sinner 18350 flashlight with 14 ,"1.5*6mm" size tritium slots but I want to test some colors out first. I want to get 3 vials 1x green,1x Ice-blue, and 1x orange. And If all goes well I will like to get 13 more of one color for my flashlight.

I'm hoping you can help...

B@rt

Flashaholic
I don't have 1.5x6mm vials, you can use mine but they are only 5mm long so you would have a 0.5mm gap on either side. If that is not a problem your total for three vials with letter mail shipping would be $26.50. Please send F&F PayPal to pixpimp(at) gmail.com and write your shipping address in the comment section or email it to me.

autolight

Newly Enlightened
I don't have 1.5x6mm vials, you can use mine but they are only 5mm long so you would have a 0.5mm gap on either side. If that is not a problem your total for three vials with letter mail shipping would be $26.50. Please send F&F PayPal to pixpimp(at) gmail.com and write your shipping address in the comment section or email it to me.
Done! PayPal sent

boo5ted

Enlightened
@autolight just a little motivational pic for ya. 😉

50356634101_074ee0d7dd_c.jpg

Last edited:

Noremorse808

Newly Enlightened
This is a continuation of the previous thread located here

The title says it all: Tritium!
tritsmile.jpg

trit1.jpg

Relative brightness chart:
brightness.jpg

Tritium content in Ci:
1.55x5mm vial: 21 mCi
2x8mm vial: 40 mCi
4x20mm vial: 629 mCi
11mm sphere: 2.497 Ci
15mm sphere: 7.56 Ci
18mm sphere: 9.99 Ci

The goods:
1.55x5mm vials in green, iceblue, blue, white, yellow, orange and red: $7.50.- each. 2x8mm vials in green, iceblue and red: $11.- each. 4x20mm high pressure vials in iceblue: ($45.- each) Now $35.-. :cool:

Spheres:

ALL GONE... :mecry:

The factory stopped making spheres, once they are gone, they are gone. :(

Shipping has changed, Since Jan 1 2020 I can not send any goods by lettermail and have to send it as a parcel. I thought I could ship it without tracking but unfortunately Paypal protection demands it so I have to use that extra costly option as well. This means that EU shipments will cost $15.-, all other shipments will cost $29.- :eek::shakehead
It turns out there still is a way to ship cheaper ($4.-) as lettermail, but because there is no proof of shipping I will need payment sent as F&F if you want to use this option.
Please keep in mind there is no insurance with this option.

:caution:Corona virus shipping update.
Since my wife has had a lung transplant I have to be extra careful about the COVID 19 virus and as such I can only drop lettermail off in a mail box outside the PO. Since there is no proof of shipping that way there is no insurance available from PayPal and I can only accept PayPal sent with the F&F option. :caution:

Thanks. :)
I would like to order some tritium 1.55×5...Thanks

B@rt

Flashaholic
I wish I had that size, but I don't. There is a seller in the UK that sells glowrings with that size vial, it is mentioned somewhere in this or my previous thread, you can do a search for it. ;)

slickwatts

Newly Enlightened
Hi b@rt,

I'm interested in some of whatever's left. Please let me know so I can put together an order.

Thanks,
Slickwatts

Status
Not open for further replies.