• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

B@rt's tritium thread continued

Status
Not open for further replies.

B@rt

Flashaholic
No problem, your total for them with letter mail shipping is $161.50 (not insured). Please send PayPal to pixpimp(at)gmail.com and list your address in the comment section or email it to me.
If you want registered and insured shipping add $25.- . (registered shipping can take a few days longer to be shipped since I need to ask someone to go to the PO for me.)

B@rt

Flashaholic
I have them in stock. ;)
Your total for them with letter mail shipping is $34.-. Please send PayPal to pixpimp(at)gmail.com and list your address in the comment section or email it to me.

Last edited:

slickwatts

Newly Enlightened
No problem, your total for them with letter mail shipping is $161.50 (not insured). Please send PayPal to pixpimp(at)gmail.com and list your address in the comment section or email it to me.
If you want registered and insured shipping add $25.- . (registered shipping can take a few days longer to be shipped since I need to ask someone to go to the PO for me.)
Is that the total with shipping to the US?

Wunderbrain

Newly Enlightened
Hey Bart, I apologize because I think you answered this somewhere else, but I haven't been able to find the particular comment - do the 1.55x5mm trits fit well in 1.5x6mm slots?

gottawearshades

Enlightened
I would like six 1.55x5mm and three 2x8mm, all green, shipped to the US of A.

Please give me a total and remind me of you PayPal and I will send you the cash?

Much obliged.

B@rt

Flashaholic
Your total for them with letter mail shipping is $71.-. Please send PayPal to pixpimp(at)gmail.com and list your address in the comment section or email it to me.

gottawearshades

Enlightened
Hey, can anybody point me to a good place to by Norland optic adhesive.

I bought from a seller on ebay a few ago, but he's not there now.

rwwje

Newly Enlightened
I would like to order two green 1.5mm x 5mm vials, two yellow 1.5mm x 5mm vials, and two orange 1.5mm x 5mm vials shipped to Leander, Texas. Thank you, B@rt.

rwwje

Newly Enlightened
B@rt:
Please disregard the above order request. Further measurements and evaluation indicate these vials are slightly too long for the intended application. Please accept my apology for wasting your time.

Wunderbrain

Newly Enlightened
Hey B@rt, per my above question: would you suggest filling the space with anything? Or in your experience do they hold in place/look fine like that?

Also, how much would 8 ice-blue 1.5mmx5mm be sent to South Carolina?

Thanks

B@rt

Flashaholic
I have not used them in a six mm slot myself yet, but maybe someone who has can chime in? There are many things you can use to fill up the gaps with, I think I would use some discs of solid copper wire (use thicker wire and sand it down in a drill press would be my method). I'm not sure how hard it would be to do though...

8 vials with letter mail shipping would be $64.-, when you order please send F&F PayPal to pixpimp(at)gmail.com and put your address in the comments or email it to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.