• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

B@rt's tritium thread continued

Status
Not open for further replies.

B@rt

Flashaholic
Your total for ten green 1.55x5mm vials with letter mail shipping is $79.-, please send F&F PayPal to pixpimp(at)gmail.com and leave your shipping address in the comment or email it to me.

aholadawin

Newly Enlightened
Howdy, I think I know what I want. But sizing seems to elude me.
5 x 1.55x5 in green if you still have them.
Because I'm forum illiterate, PayPal is pixpimp(at)gmail.com? F&F no note? Then just email you my address at the PayPal address?

To make this smaller as I really over elaborates. Gutting the long descriptions.
For a M70AB2 or other yugo AKMs with tritium night sights. 1.55x5 will work. If a bit short.
Diameter is good. The front sight post could do with being ~3 millimeters longer though. It will work.
Wolf/t91 front sight post with hole for tritium. This also works but it's absolutely tiny in length. I just crammed a bunch of RTV silicone in on either side.

I'll take the 5. But any info or guidance would be much appreciated for myself and whoever googles this. Sorry for the long descriptions, hoping google will point to this for others.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.