• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

B@rt's tritium thread continued

Status
Not open for further replies.

kurosen

Newly Enlightened
Hi B@rt,

I'm looking to get an ice blue 4x20mm and a white 1.55x5mm. It will be sent to NY, USA if that helps you figure out total cost. Please let me know and I'll F&F paypal, then email the address.

Thanks!

Last edited:

kurosen

Newly Enlightened
I don't have the 4x20 mm vials in white, I only have them in 1.5x5mm, sorry.
No problem. Can I get an ice blue 4x20mm and a white 1.55x5mm? It will be sent to NY, USA. Please let me know if that works, how much the total will be, and I'll F&F paypal, then email you my address.

Thanks B@rt!

Jayv81

Newly Enlightened
B@rt
I would like to purchase 3 green and 3 red 1.55x5 vials via letter mail please

mattbbx

Newly Enlightened
Hello B@rt, thanks for continuing to provide these at an affordable price! I have a few reylight LANs to fill with trits so I will have to make a few orders. I am requesting:
4 yellow
4 red
4 orange
1 green
3 ice blue

All 1.5x6mm

Thanks so much!

MOVINGTARGET

Newly Enlightened
OK B@rt, I went to the P.O. Box, and my order was delivered.

BTW, how are things going in the Netherlands, we hear about all kinds of problems around the World these days, do you think things will be alright?

Here in Florida we still have food on the shelves, but the prices are going up, especially fuel, it seems our Federal Government has become our Enemy!

Anyway, hope all works out well, and Thanks for the good service...

B@rt

Flashaholic
Oops, it looks like I missed some posts here, sorry for that.... :(

Mattbbx, I am sorry but I don't have 6mm vials, mine are 5mm.

Movingtarget, thanks for letting me know. :) Things are pretty much the same here, prices are going up fast and gas is very expensive, I use premium and that costs 2.33 Eu per liter (~$8.82per gallon). :wtf::banghead:

kurosen

Newly Enlightened
Hi B@rt, I got my package yesterday and the vials are looking good - just wanted to let you know. Thanks again!

J Smith

Newly Enlightened
Mail is running slow again for some reason but informed delivery is showing them arriving tomorrow.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.