• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

B@rt's tritium thread continued

Status
Not open for further replies.

B@rt

Flashaholic
Your total with letter mail shipping is $11.50, please send F&F PayPal to pixpimp(at)gmail.com and leave your address in the comments section or email it to me.

gottawearshades

Enlightened
Sir,

Can I have twelve 1.55x5, all green?

I am in the US. Give me the total please and I will send funds?

Thanks.

B@rt

Flashaholic
Your total for twelve vials is $90.- plus shipping, either $4.- for uninsured letter mail shipping or $29.- for registered and insured shipping.
For letter mail shipping please send $94.- with F&F PayPal and leave your address in the comments section or email it to me, for insured shipping please send $119.- with regular PayPal. My email address is pixpimp(at)gmail.com

gottawearshades

Enlightened
Your total for twelve vials is $90.- plus shipping, either $4.- for uninsured letter mail shipping or $29.- for registered and insured shipping.
For letter mail shipping please send $94.- with F&F PayPal and leave your address in the comments section or email it to me, for insured shipping please send $119.- with regular PayPal. My email address is pixpimp(at)gmail.com
$94 sent sent ("to a friend"). Thanks.

[email protected]

Newly Enlightened
Hello Bart

do you have 2 of the 4x20mm high pressure vials in iceblue: ($45.- each) Now $35.-

thank you

darin

Last edited:

B@rt

Flashaholic
Yes, I still have them, your total for two of them with letter mail shipping is $74.-, with registered and insured shipping $99.-. For letter mail shipping please send F&F PayPal and leave your address in the comments section or email it to me, for registered shipping please send normal PayPal.

[email protected]

Newly Enlightened
Yes, I still have them, your total for two of them with letter mail shipping is $74.-, with registered and insured shipping $99.-. For letter mail shipping please send F&F PayPal and leave your address in the comments section or email it to me, for registered shipping please send normal PayPal.
Thank you .Payment and email have been sent. Please let me know if there are any issues. Thank you again for providing a much needed service to all in the community. I appreciate all that you do.

Darin

Pipeboss

Newly Enlightened
This is a continuation of the previous thread located here

The title says it all: Tritium!
tritsmile.jpg

trit1.jpg

Relative brightness chart:
brightness.jpg

Tritium content in Ci:
1.55x5mm vial: 21 mCi
2x8mm vial: 40 mCi
4x20mm vial: 629 mCi
11mm sphere: 2.497 Ci
15mm sphere: 7.56 Ci
18mm sphere: 9.99 Ci

The goods:
1.55x5mm vials in green, iceblue, blue, white, yellow, orange and red: $7.50.- each. 2x8mm vials in green, iceblue and red: $11.- each. 4x20mm high pressure vials in iceblue: ($45.- each) Now $35.-. :cool:

Spheres:

ALL GONE... :mecry:

The factory stopped making spheres, once they are gone, they are gone. :(

Shipping has changed, Since Jan 1 2020 I can not send any goods by lettermail and have to send it as a parcel. I thought I could ship it without tracking but unfortunately Paypal protection demands it so I have to use that extra costly option as well. This means that EU shipments will cost $15.-, all other shipments will cost $29.- :eek::shakehead
It turns out there still is a way to ship cheaper ($4.-) as lettermail, but because there is no proof of shipping I will need payment sent as F&F if you want to use this option.
Please keep in mind there is no insurance with this option.

:caution:Corona virus shipping update.
Since my wife has had a lung transplant I have to be extra careful about the COVID 19 virus and as such I can only drop lettermail off in a mail box outside the PO. Since there is no proof of shipping that way there is no insurance available from PayPal and I can only accept PayPal sent with the F&F option. :caution:

Thanks. :)
Let me get a yellow and green 5mm X 1.5mm please

giftedgiver

Newly Enlightened
B@rt - just received my vials, thank you. So, it took 22 days to reach my place in California, not too bad. I was actually expecting more like a solid month, so I'm happy. Thank you for keeping your prices as low as they are, as I've come across a couple of other vendors asking outrageous prices (easily TRIPLE what yours are) here in the States. Bravo, and have a great weekend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.