Battery Bunny Confusion

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
You American guys have the Energizer Bunny, right? Pink dude, plays the drums. Runs for hours on one battery. Well when I first heard of him, I got confused- see, here in the UK, we have the Duracell bunny. Energizer have no rabbit-related advertising media in this land. I commented on this ages ago and noone believed me. In the end I began to question whether I was right myself.

Believe me. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1071317956 (I was looking for cheap batteries but found this instead)
grin.gif

So, what gives? Why does our fuzzy pink friend change his alliegences when he crosses the Pond? Anyone know?

I don`t.

confused.gif
tongue.gif
grin.gif

L.E.D.

Enlightened
I do. It's a network of Rabbits who are international spies and they would like to eat acid for fun.

Steelwolf

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bunny works for Duracell in Perth. Energizer has this battery with arms and legs that "never gives up". (One advertisement has him playing tennis against Pat Rafter with a parting shot of Rafter sitting exhausted on the side lines with hundreds of empty bottles of isotonic drinks lying around him, sweat dripping from every pore and asking "Don't you ever give up?").

Same in the Garden City of Singapore.