Battery cases

L

LoveCraft

Newly Enlightened
remember awhile back there was a discussion about carrying spare batteries, I thought i would post some great ideas ive found over time

For those that go outdoors, I found my Camera Case worked well, it¡¦s a small neoprene case just big enough for my flashlight (E2e) and a few spare batteries, and slips on to your belt so easy to carry and reach.

Second for the smaller cases, coin cases and key holders (Porsche does a nice one) are nice for smaller flashlights/ batteries

THE best one that ive seen is at http://park10.wakwak.com/~flashlight/stream/a/tl-3.html at the VERY bottom, don¡¦t have a clue where you can get one but boy I would love one of these ƒº

If anyone found some nice carriers post em up, we can always do with more ļ

The_virus

The_virus

Enlightened
A fellow CPFer posted a topic a few days ago about how they converted an Advil bottle to hold 2 CR123 cells and even added glow powder on either end as a locator.

Here's a link to the thread, I hope it works... Yipee!

JimH

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast
There are a number of battery case options at Green Batteries. I like the nylon battery wallet for spares carry - holds 4 AA or 4 CR123 (3 verticle and one horizontal).

N

NightLite

Newly Enlightened
I like the one from BOG, I got mine from here, they are the best IMO, and cheap too! BOG is still doing special for CPFer, I think.

JimH

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast
Where or what is BOG?

Edit:

Nevermind, I figured it out.

Nicrod

Nicrod

Flashaholic
How about this for a single AAA? It fits so perfect, no battery rattle whatsoever. I just had to take a 1mm off the bottom of the cap. Now when's it's tight it snugs just barely onto the battery.

1307835594.jpg

1307835675.jpg

1307835719.jpg

1307836448.jpg