Be On the Lookout for...

K-T

*Moderator*
The following is a tricky one as I am not sure where to post it:

I "might be" missing four HDS rotaries (with 123A body), all with special run LEDs (have to look them up). Background story is me moving out (won't go into details), after packing my stuff in turns and unpacking in my new home they are missing. I kindly asked "my other half" if she could hand them out but she claims to not have them. She knows I love them and it took me one year to find someone do the color trick for me (see below)

The special thing about all four is the bezel ring has an unique coloring (Ceracote) blue, green, dark olive and dark red as well as matching paracord lanyard around the body (for the green and blue I bought more than 8 different samples to find a matching one). Even worse: the blue one has one of the wonderful blue GITD reflectors in it.

I attached a picture of the rings prior to mounting them - unfortunately I don't have any pictures of the lights.

As I have never seen a caracoled bezel ring before I expect them to be unique and one-offs!

I expect them to appear on some markets so if you see them - let me know.

Attachments

• IMG_1964.jpg
    IMG_1964.jpg
    218.3 KB · Views: 187

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
I made a new thread, moved your post here, and made it a sticky so it is more apt to be seen by more people rather than getting buried in the main HDS thread. Hope they turn up.

K-T

*Moderator*
Thanks a lot for the sticky. Very kind!

I know they are at my old home unfortunately and they are not misplaced. I just don't know what she is going to do with them.

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks a lot for the sticky. Very kind!

I know they are at my old home unfortunately and they are not misplaced. I just don't know what she is going to do with them.
My pleasure! I would also put a post in the FB group "HDS Systems EDC" to get some more exposure as well if I were you.

nbp

Flashaholic
Will definitely keep a watch out for them. Sorry about the raw turn of life events. :(

K-T

*Moderator*
Here is a picture of one Rotary I found on my phone ... green with green. One of my grails.

Keep your eyes open. Thanks a lot

Attachments

• 8AF1B363-098E-4804-82F2-3854239A5713.jpeg
    8AF1B363-098E-4804-82F2-3854239A5713.jpeg
    89.5 KB · Views: 209

K-T

*Moderator*
just in case someone does not know what to do with their firefly? I would have a use for it :D