--- BEAMSHOT DATABASE ---

Tree

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: New and Improved --- BEAMSHOT DATABASE

I use Amhosting, very nice, reliable, and they have plans for $10 and under. I have never had to wait for an email question. Most are answered within a few hours.

Use the expert plans if you don't think you'll need customer support.

jtice

Flashaholic
Re: --- BEAMSHOT DATABASE --- Back Up !!!!

03-06-04 I am happy to announce, the BeamShot DataBase is now back up and running on its new web host !!!!!
-Please forgive all the downtime. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif For those of you that have sent in beamshots over the last couple months, they were not added. If you have a beamshot that is not on the DataBase, resend it to me at [email protected] and I will add it as soon as I can.
I will be VERY busy over the next few weeks getting everything back up to fully operational. I apreciate your understanding.

jtice

Flashaholic

04-12-04 Darkzero's DB LuxIII beamshot added.
04-12-04 Darkzero's Optic Review added.
04-12-04 Gadget_lover's Pelican Sabre Beamshot added.

GhostReaction

Flashlight Enthusiast

HI to all,
I ve been browsing and could not find any peak carribean beamshot VS surefire L1 (side by side)
Would really appreciate if anybody could help me.
jtice PM sent for beam shot battle of Fenix L1p vs L1+ vs Q3 vs L1

poalcat2

Newly Enlightened
Hello--I would be delighted if someone could post some side by side beamshot comparisons of the SF U2 and HDS EDC U85. I am going to be buying one or the other soon (although I know the U85 won't be available again until Feb '06) and cannot decide which one to get! Many thanks.