Believe it or not, I'm still alive

PhotonFanatic

Actually, I was out hiking the Appalachian Trail for the past six and half months, which I did complete, all 2,189.1 miles of it.

Yes, I am very backlogged, but I do intend to resume making custom lights in the next few weeks.

EDIT: For those who asked for more details, you can probably find too much info on my blog.

Last edited:

Capolini

Banned
Actually, I was out hiking the Appalachian Trail for the past six and half months, which I did complete, all 2,189.1 miles of it.

Yes, I am very backlogged, but I do intend to resume making custom lights in the next few weeks.

Congratulations!! You past by not too far from where I live.

Did you have any flashlights with you?! If so, I am guessing aaa throw away batteries or something similar!

Poppy

CPF Supporter

:)
No Rain no Maine!

How did you fair the weather? At least you finished before any snow.

Offgridled

Such a great accomplishment one to be very proud of. Your very fortunate to have the time available to do this. Flashlights will always be there! Answers we will always be around to purchase them. Great job :)

PocketLight88

Congrats!! That sounds so cool. I bet you're knees are killing you after hiking so much (I had a coworker do that a few years ago)
Can't wait to see pictures!