Beryllium Copper Rotary Anniversary Run

John_Galt

Flashlight Enthusiast
img-0806.jpg

I don't have the money for a BeCu light... but is there -Any- chance that a BeCu bezel might be offered? Any chance at all?

flashmob

Newly Enlightened
Hi everyone, is there like a mailing list or some way to be notified when a limited run becomes available or pre-orders start or something like that? Thank you

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi everyone, is there like a mailing list or some way to be notified when a limited run becomes available or pre-orders start or something like that? Thank you
Hogo communicates the dates here in the forum. There is a pinned thread for HDS news. You may enable the notification on this thread, only Hogo writes there announcements. But the best is checking out this section often. :)

flashmob

Newly Enlightened
Hogo communicates the dates here in the forum. There is a pinned thread for HDS news. You may enable the notification on this thread, only Hogo writes there announcements. But the best is checking out this section often. :)

Thank you very much! ill make sure I check back often so i can get my grubby hands on one of these beauties!

doctordun

Enlightened
Between these two:
SDR50 (Samsung, 300 lumens, 5000°K, 90 CRI)
SDW55 (Samsung, 300 lumens, 5500°K, 90 CRI)

Which would be a good compliment to my High Noons?
I want daylight as much as possible. My eyes are old........brighter is better too.

Where would you be on one one of these, Mr. Hogo?

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Between these two:
SDR50 (Samsung, 300 lumens, 5000°K, 90 CRI)
SDW55 (Samsung, 300 lumens, 5500°K, 90 CRI)

Which would be a good compliment to my High Noons?
I want daylight as much as possible. My eyes are old........brighter is better too.

Where would you be on one one of these, Mr. Hogo?

If you want as close to the High Noon, then go for the 5500K. That one will be the closest. The 5000k is close to old 3 O'clock High.

AR_Shorty

Enlightened
I keep trying to forget about this light, so it's not so torturous of a wait, but I'm not doing a very good job of it.

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
"The best laid schemes o' Mice an' Men
Gang aft agley,..."

Scheme is to start shipping on Monday the 29th...
of this month...

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anybody order one with an Amber led?..... seems like that would be perfect. Of course with a white diffusor. :D

I don't recall seeing one of the orders with an amber emitter... might do that in mine.... but then Henry and I have still not made our titanium, bronze, and brass lights yet... Hopefully before either of us dies of old age.

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
I want one. But must be late to the party.
I am quite sure that there will be enough BeCu's after the pre-ordered has been shipped.
Since I am in Germany I need to fiddle with germany customs. Normally it is no problem, but due to Covid it is not possible to drive to customs office, everything must be done online, by email, scan papers, .... takes a lot time. The HDSRB took almost 2 weeks until I could grab this at customs.
Normally I drive to customs with my printed invoice pay the customs fee and take my goods....

... but then Henry and I have still not made our titanium, bronze, and brass lights yet..
I'd take yours :D

Btw. how about a picture with all the BeCu's, that big BeCu convention will be only once. Therefore a picture would be nice... ;)

Last edited:

JKolmo

Enlightened
"The best laid schemes o' Mice an' Men
Gang aft agley,..."

Scheme is to start shipping on Monday the 29th...
of this month...

And the next laid scheme is to put the remaining BuCus up for grabs at a high noon event the same 29th? Or will that Gang agley? [emoji3]

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
And the next laid scheme is to put the remaining BuCus up for grabs at a high noon event the same 29th? Or will that Gang agley? [emoji3]

Won't be on the 29th but it will happen as a High Noon event. I would like to have all the new (old) emitters mounted so that they can ship relatively quickly after they are offered.

Latest posts