Best bright light for jeans front pocket carry?

zimm

Newly Enlightened
Ok, got my Nuwaii Q-III today. Been wearing it around and the thing is so short and the clip is so low that the entire light head sticks out of the pocket and there's not enough body to keep it secure. Feels like it's going to fall out pretty easily. Great LED though.

How about a similar model, but maybe a two cell that's a little longer to stay in a pocket?

Cagmag

Newly Enlightened
I recently bought a S/F L2 and absolutely love engineering and build quality of the light. It carries fairly easily in a front jean's pocket, although the head will be sticking out. The built-in clip is longer than most and I feel it is very secure. My L2 did have an excessively green tint, so I sent it back for inspection/repair. However, even considering the tint, I already miss the light and wonder if it was a mistake sending it back at all. It's a great light. Much longer than your Q3.....about the same length as a AA M_glite. There is a group buy thread where you can pick one up for just a hair over your stated budget. Good luck.

Latest posts