Best Flashlights from China

HaileStorm

Enlightened
You completely missed what I meant. Im saying they are REchargable, so buy your set up and you dont need to buy more like you would with primary cells when theyre used up.
or be content with the smaller 18650 cell.

I know they're rechargeables but what I'm saying is that I can't find 26650s anywhere. 18650s are just more accessible to me locally.

Anyway, I never said I didn't like foursevens, I in fact, would like to purchase the maelstrom had they made it run on 18650s instead of 26650s. It's a matter of accessibility for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

reppans

Flashlight Enthusiast
I prefer the ones that stand behind their products with a long warranty, good customer service, and a return location not halfway around the world from you,

DaDoWL

Newly Enlightened
I'm glad I'm seeing a lot of foursevens in the lists here. That is the brand that got me started on lights. I usually have two of their torches on me at all times. Love the look, build quality, feel, and UI of this brand. Unfortunately I have not had the opportunity to try out these other fine brands. My wife already harps on me about spending the money on the ones I already have haha.