best games

Wurkkos

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Supporter
I can't believe no one mentioned World of Warcraft! They have millions of subscriber and the expansion, Wrath of the Lich King, was just released about 3 weeks ago.

The WoW addicts are too busy playing to stop and post. Or to stop and eat or sleep. :p

TigerhawkT3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I envy you. What server are you on? Horde or Alliance?

73 Ret. Pally
I have a 68 human frost mage and a 64 human prot pally (as well as a few sub-20s) on Draka. I plan on buying Wrath as soon as I hit 70 with someone (not too excited about starting a DK, since everyone and their cousin is a DK these days).

StarHalo

Flashaholic
Don't play those video games for too long..

PostalSample.jpg

Patriot

Flashaholic
I was never much of a console fan since they always seems years behind. That said I'm a Gran Turismo fan so I own all three PS versions.

My favorite PC games are:

Classic....
All versions of the original DOOM and Half-Life

Semi Classic....
Battlefield 2, and Half-Life 2

Current....
Crysis. It has a lot of depth and the physics are outstanding.

Anyone out there currently playing BF2 online? If so let me know and we'll squad up some time.

Last edited:

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
Old: Mario series, Castlevania series, Mario cart, Zelda, Final Fantasy series up until 7, the rest is junk, Punch-Out, Duck Hunt ( gatta love the light gun) ,freaking Virtua Tennis on the Dreamcast, Metroid , Contra, Etc...

Current: Call of Duty 4 ,HALO 3 and currently sniping Super mutants on Fallout 3.. GTA series of course..

PC: Currently recovering from WOW withdrawal, cancelling the acc and burning the MOBO on my gaming machine was the only way. The Call of Duty series, although I just played CoD 1 in the custom sniper maps. Starcraft, Diablo 2 ( more hours lost on the trading chat rooms, than actually playing), Fallout 1&2, tactics was junk,...The Battlefield series, forgot those..

TigerhawkT3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Screenshot bumps seem to be trendy in this thread, so here goes.

That's my paladin (referenced in an earlier post in this thread) on his Black War Mammoth, while under the effects of two size-increasing buffs (don't remember their names because the items were just handed to me) and an Orb of Deception, which is why you're looking at an orc in Stormwind grouped with an Alliance character.

It was 3am, and we were bored and tired. Fun times. :)