best key-chain sized light

mr.lumen

Enlightened
that was a lot of help! great comparison. i will buy the d2 if no one will sell me any of the custom ti versions. ill wait a few weeks to see. thank you!!!

If it's any help, I have a basic comparison (with photos) of the form factors of the 10180 Eiger (with mule head) and the Quantum DD in another thread. I definitely think the Quantum is a better keychain light, but with Peak you do have modularity and more emitter/beam pattern choices, which is nice.

yoyoman

Flashlight Enthusiast
In general, I prefer ss lights for keychain duty. Anodized alum wears and ti scratches. Copper is also nice if you appreciate the patina look.

The new Promethius keychain light is worth a look. Nichia AAA is interesting and Jason's design and quality control should be good. I like the EN finish, too.

Last edited:

mr.lumen

Enlightened
yea he makes amazing stuff. i designed a custom light with him a while back. the key chain light looks awesome, just a little big for my application though. thank you!

In general, I prefer ss lights for keychain duty. Anodized alum wears and ti scratches. Copper is also nice if you appreciate the patina look.

The new Promethius keychain light is worth a look. Nichia AAA is interesting and Jason's design and quality control should be good. I like the EN finish, too.

Latest posts