Best keychain light?

hyperloop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Must admit at first I was not crazy but after using it for a few months,the sequence is better for work purposes for me.The low in the daytime in a semi lit room is of no use but medium is fine.But that it works for me is just my 10 cents worth, all users are different.:wave:

+1 that's the same sequence as on my LD01 and most of the time i just use in on medium.

ITP A3 from shiningbeam... first rate service on all my orders :thumbsup:

+10 great service from shiningbeam, his orders ship within 24 hours most of the time.

Hawaii5-0

Newly Enlightened
Peak Eiger wide Power Level #1 with 10180 Lug style body Stainless steel.
4613772859_a8cc36e3f8_m.jpg

Barely noticeable on key chain.
4613772803_eddbb29e1f_m.jpg

I have had this light on my Key chain for the past year and there is no noticeable wear on it to speak of. I also have the 10280 and AAA body for it as well but prefer the 10180 due to its size. I have dropped this light numerous times and it is still going strong. The power level #1 is great for map reading and will get you home in a pinch. The twisty head is bomb proof. This is a single level light. I also EDC a Nitecore ex10 for when more firepower is needed but the Eiger is amazingly versatile. I prefer runtime over output. I like this light so much that I am soon to purchase another in power level #3. The ITP's look sweet too. I like the fact that they are multilevel lights. The Downside is that they will be a bit bulkier on the old key Chain.

Last edited:

Cole07

Enlightened
How long do you think it will take to deliver it to my house going from the east coast (battery junction) to the west coast (where I live)? I shipped it through USPS first class mail.

Cole07

Enlightened
Will my iTP A3 EOS run on lithium-ion batteries? I read somewhere on CPF that it wasn't specified to run on those, and I've ordered 2 of them to go with my new light. Can someone help me out here? I don't want to break it as soon as I get it. The batteries I bought are here, they don't appear to be name brand: http://www.batteryjunction.com/prliba1pcaaa.html Help please!!! :(

Ragiska

Flashaholic*
Will my iTP A3 EOS run on lithium-ion batteries? I read somewhere on CPF that it wasn't specified to run on those, and I've ordered 2 of them to go with my new light. Can someone help me out here? I don't want to break it as soon as I get it. The batteries I bought are here, they don't appear to be name brand: http://www.batteryjunction.com/prliba1pcaaa.html Help please!!! :(
those are lithium primary, not lithium ion rechargable. if you try to recharge those cells, they will explode.

Cole07

Enlightened
Sorry, didn't mean lithium-ion. Used to laptop batteries and stuff. But will I be able to use those lithium batteries in my new light?

znmzdx

Banned
I think iTP A3 is a good one,it has three modes,and 80Lumen at high mode,most important of all ,the price is OK ,less than $22.:welcome:

Locoboy5150

Flashlight Enthusiast
How long do you think it will take to deliver it to my house going from the east coast (battery junction) to the west coast (where I live)? I shipped it through USPS first class mail.

I also live on the West Coast and my previous orders from Battery Junction took about 5 business days to arrive.

ps56k

Enlightened
I have two of the A3 upgraded 3-mode versions that I purchased at Shiningbeam. Prefer the 3-mode, as you don't always need a blinding light just to see something in a dark area.

Used to have a Solitaire - then went to a coin light for years,
http://www.photonlight.com/products/Photon-X%2dLight-Micro-LED-Keychain-Flashlight.html

Just recently swapped the coin light for the A3 upgraded.
It looks like both SB and BJ are selling the A3 upgraded for $20.50.

BTW - SB will honor a CPF coupon code for a slight discount, which basically pays for shipping.

ama230

Enlightened
Are you sure? I really would rather not break it.
i am absolutely positive you can use the energizer or any non rechargeable lithium batteries as the voltage is only 1.7v. The lithium's you are seeing that will damage the light are the li-ion(lithium ion) rechargeable batteries as the voltage of these are 3.7v. You will be fine i promise as the flashlight you ordered will run longer with the battery you got. Just to make your life easier you should get a rechargeable batteries like NiMh. Take a look at batteryjunction.com and think of it this way, the money you save on batteries will go towards another light, thus stimulating the economy.:duh2:

I am 100% sure that your batteries will not harm your light. If it starts getting hot not warm then you have a problem. It will not cause the light to give up instantly if anything also you can get a replacement for free under warranty.:thumbsup: