Wurkkos

Bezels for HDS and triple flashlight from special metals

kevinm

Re: Custom flashlight and bezels for HDS

Absolutely. I'd go with a glass finish on the zirc and a deeper etch on the mokume (tricolor would probably look best). Bronze will patina beautifully with that design.

Trip Miller

Re: Custom flashlight and bezels for HDS

I cannot tell from this thread if you have an HDS Zirc bezel in stock available or if this is just a sign up list? Let me know if this is available as I am interested in one.

Rstype

CPF Supporter
Yeah it is possible
Been a little while apologies for that.
But I received a little while ago one of the Damascus flashlights sporting triple nichia 219B leds with the H17fx driver.

it’s a first for me having A Damascus light and I gotta say it has a wonderful heft to it.
Darker in color like have a stonewashed titanium light but with granulation as if it had a wooden texture.
The patterns on the bezel remind me of a barrel from a revolver. Plenty of crenellations to let the light out with placed face down.

Threads are pretty smooth when putting the bezel to the body of the light. Takes a 18350 cell. And uses a mcclicky switch which is held by a retaining ring.

I feel honored to have one of these and give many thanks to desert snake.

desert.snake

CPF Supporter
Been a little while apologies for that.
But I received a little while ago one of the Damascus flashlights sporting triple nichia 219B leds with the H17fx driver.

it’s a first for me having A Damascus light and I gotta say it has a wonderful heft to it.
Darker in color like have a stonewashed titanium light but with granulation as if it had a wooden texture.
The patterns on the bezel remind me of a barrel from a revolver. Plenty of crenellations to let the light out with placed face down.

Threads are pretty smooth when putting the bezel to the body of the light. Takes a 18350 cell. And uses a mcclicky switch which is held by a retaining ring.

I feel honored to have one of these and give many thanks to desert snake.
Thank you very much for the kind words, I'm glad you liked it))

Latest posts