Biggest, most useless Swiss Army Knife ever?

Black Rose

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nope, it's real.

It came out 3 or 4 years ago and is geared towards collectors (who must have really big pockets in more ways than one :D)

usLEDsupply

Newly Enlightened
it's cheaper at http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/tools/8b97/ only $999 but still $900 to expensive for me. i have carried the swiss champ since i was a kid and i thought it had it all (till i saw this one) not that i would want to carry it or have to try to use anything on it but it is a cool idea and i wonder how many people have actuality bought one?

rtryland

Newly Enlightened
I saw this a few years ago and thought to myself, that has got to be the silliest thing ever. It doesn't have a light...

AND I'd just carry a multi-tool if I needed gizmos, otherwise my SNG, Sogs or Spydercos will do the trick just fine.

Just my 2 cents!

Armadew

Newly Enlightened
The purpose of the knife is to be a show piece. They want to show off their construction skills and the options they offer. I think it's pretty cool!
Maybe I'm just biased. :thumbsup:

Ozgeardo

Newly Enlightened
I am a extreme gadget person and suffer from the most acute form of "gear-do-ness" but never for one minute would I think someone would seriously believe this was ever intended to be anything but a collectors item, show piece or talking point.

If I had $1k to spare I would love to have an animal like this sitting on my desk.

sqchram

Newly Enlightened
I'll bet it fits just snug into a purse for EDC :whistle:

So... I added it to the cart, and updated the quantity to 200 to see what would happen. Turns out there are only 4 left - hurry and get it!!

Last edited:

skyfire

Flashlight Enthusiast
LOL when the title said "biggest" i how know idea itll be like that! i give them credit just for making that montrousity. i had pictured a 2 feet army knife, with a machete, baseball bat, BBQ tongs :ironic:

hows that thing going to fit in any kind of pocket?:sssh:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
It's clearly a display piece. A way of showing off all the tools and implaments available on a SAK. Not meant to be carried as an EDC item. But something like that would be obviously popular with collectors.

Last edited:

andyw513

Enlightened
It's not useful, but still pretty cool, so I guess that's the kid in me.

Anyone else notice the dual pliars on each end? lol...