Bike Lights compared: Seca Race, Gloworm X2, Outbound Lighting Trail, ZL, Indigo 5

Secateurs

Newly Enlightened
Head over to the CPF facebook page to see my bike light comparison. It includes a table where you can weight the features depending on what you find most important.

Note: It is all based on research of reviews and manufacturer's specs. I haven't seen any of the lights in person.

I also got a bit lazy toward the end so not all the details are included. But I thought it might be helpful for someone looking for a bike light. Especially if you shortlist already includes any of the following lights: Light&Motion Seca Race, Gloworm X2 Adventure, Outbound Lighting Focal Trail edition, Zebralight SC700F or the Indigo 5.01. Enjoy!

If you have any questions on why I scored things the way I did or anything else I'm happy to answer.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/CandlePowerForums/

NPL

Enlightened
Interesting comparison. I use the Indigo 5 and it's great. Just fyi, it uses a 26650 battery but your chart shows 21700 which is incorrect. The build quality on the indigo5 is amazing. Parasitic drain a little high when off, best to unscrew the tailcap for extended storage.

Sent from my Pixel using Candlepowerforums mobile app