Binge worthy series

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i want to see stranger things so bad. but it cost so much for netflix i hope maybe someday it comes to free streaming

turbodog

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had a 1911 that my friend's grandfather carried in WWI. I don't think I ever fired it. Years later I sold it back to my friend for the same $300 I bought it from him. And I was happy to do so.

I have a Colt Mustang. It's like a mini 1911 that fires a 380.

One thing that is nice about single action autos is that the first pull and the last pull of the trigger is the same. Whereas with a DA/SA the first pull is very different.

That's a nice thing about the glocks and something that helped them gain a foothold in the US market... trigger pull is the same every time helping accuracy in police depts.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
CPF Supporter
Been re-watching Homeland. Back when they did away with Brody I lost interest. But watching it again I'm surprisingly interested in the story line post-Brody.

fulee9999

Enlightened
I just came across the series "The Boys", it's awesome... watched two seasons in two days, it's truly amazing.
I'd say it's mildly unsuitable for children, but very very fun.

greatscoot

Flashlight Enthusiast
CPF Supporter
I just came across the series "The Boys", it's awesome... watched two seasons in two days, it's truly amazing.
I'd say it's mildly unsuitable for children, but very very fun.
No spoilers, I’ve only watched the first episode of S2 so far. Season one was awesome and Karl Urban is amazing.

I’ve also been watching Upload and Ms Marvel. Both really good.

Poppy

Flashaholic
CPF Supporter
No spoilers, I’ve only watched the first episode of S2 so far. Season one was awesome and Karl Urban is amazing.

I’ve also been watching Upload and Ms Marvel. Both really good.
My daughter has been watching and enjoying The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel

I enjoyed Amazon Prime's "The Terminal List"
Navy seal gets revenge against a bunch of bad guys. Lots of action. 8 episodes. about an hour each.

greatscoot

Flashlight Enthusiast
CPF Supporter

Navy seal gets revenge against a bunch of bad guys. Lots of action. 8 episodes. about an hour each.
Marvelous Mrs. Maisel was great.

thermal guy

Flashaholic
CPF Supporter
i want to see stranger things so bad. but it cost so much for netflix i hope maybe someday it comes to free streaming
That’s my favorite right now. I grew up in the 80’s and them kids bring back good memories. It’s fantastic

Chauncey Gardiner

Flashaholic

I also enjoyed The Terminal List. Although, I think it would've been better sans at least half of the F Bombs.

Chauncey Gardiner

Flashaholic
It's gotten to be so ubiquitous that I didn't even notice.

I agree, nor did I.

For me, sometimes the use of an F-Bomb was called for. It made sense that the character would use such language. Far too many times though, it took me out of the experience as its use was merely gratuitous. Poor writing. That's the way I saw it.

Whe people use such language as a comma, it loses its impact. It just becomes a distraction.

Latest posts