• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Blank Solid Copper Light Engines (Pills) + A few Modification Oppertunities

bartko09

Enlightened
Anyone can feel free to ping me as needed. The quantity above has shifted a little due to sales in PM but I make light engines every day for those who may need one or some! Thanks!!

Last edited:

bartko09

Enlightened
...adding copper light engine types to the thread including the Convoy S2+ and Sinner's 18360/18650 custom lights.

Last edited:

bartko09

Enlightened
A copper convoy s2+ pill before I decided that we'd need a spring. [emoji6][emoji85]

bartko09

Enlightened
**This has been Sold**

Hello Everyone!

Time has come where I need to raise a little capital for an upcoming project so I'm offloading a few things that I've had, and not needed, for a while now.

This is a custom made, solid copper, Light Engine used in a Convoy S2+. It has a Triple Nichia 219b (Bravo) configuration & H17F driver w/ Lucidrv2 firmware. It also comes w a modified Carclo 10507 Clear & Narrow optic, modified to allow for use with trits (trits not included). - $120

I do have a spare Convoy S2+ host, which is a Lego, mismatched colors, host made from spare parts which I would include for an additional $5, if you need it. This listing includes shipping anywhere CONUS, PM for International shipping rates.

I also have two spare, blank, custom solid copper Convoy S2+ light engines. If you're interested in building your own LE than the blank pill is $30. If you'd like me to build u a LE (without optic) than I would include a FET driver/guppydrv2 firmware & your choice of Triple LED for $105, shipped.

Questions please ask or PM

Last edited:

calipsoii

Flashlight Enthusiast
Long shot any blank Copper hosts for the s2+ left?

I don't expect you'll receive a reply to this thread lumos. A lot of drama swirled around Myron in the flashlight community and he seemingly left, leaving behind some upset customers. I'll leave it at that.

External links are discouraged so I'll just suggest you Google for "Low-cost copper pills kiriba-ru" and I think you'll find what you need.

mattw

Newly Enlightened
Another good google search would be "copper pills Hoop", very well made. Not sure of stock.