- Sep 14, 2010
- The BLF GTvn V2 now hit an average of 2Mcd from its past average of 1.5Mcd
- Throw increase from ~2450m to ~2828m (378m improvement)
- I will have lumen increase estimate updated soon
- Drive current up from ~20A to ~31A
- Brand new HEAVY DUTY current regulated buck driver (Shown Above)
- 4S battery configuration instead of past 4P
- 1st production light with DriverVNX3
- Still a choice of 5500K or 6500K
- $700 Shipped USA. $755 Shipped International (Just $25 increase over V1)
Body Extension Coupler
- I am working with a shop to produce a Coupler that can join 2 GT bodies together.
- Coupler is smooth all around but is finished in true black HA II
- You may join any combination of short and long bodies together with any versions of GTvn
- Supplies are very limited so pre-order now if you want one
- $35 Shipped USA. $45 Shipped International or $35$ shipped international if ordered with any light.
- Spare V1 Carrier = $35, V2 Carrier = $20
GTvn V1 Upgrade to V2?
- First off, ask yourself if this upgrade is worth it for you.
- I personally appreciate V1 enough that I will have it available to order side by side with V2
- Ship head and both carriers. Keep body.
- V2 version must run with a minimum of 4 matching high drain Protected cells - V1 can run any number and type of matching cells
- V1 4P battery configuration is inherently safer by design
- V1 has less circuitry and LED heat
- V1 circuitry has a longer reliability track record
- $100 USA, $155 International (Loosing money at this price but a courtesy to V1 owners)
GTvn V1 Upgrade to VNX3 UI Only
- This upgrade the UI from VNX2 to VNX3 only
- Nothing else is changed
- Ships head only
- $50 Shipped USA. $105 Shipped International