Bought Eneloop Pro's, what charger?

TheWitness33

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys. Looking for a smart charger to keep my batteries in top shape. What's recommended for eneloops that will balance them, etc? I don't need anything HUGE but would like to order more batteries and need a good charger... the one i have i realized is for 18650, etc. so.... that doesn't work lol.

nbp

Flashaholic
Some do both, but you have to check your charger's specs. I have a Vapcell S4 that does li-ion as well as NiMH and NiCd. I charge up and test both my li-ions and my Eneloops on it.

TheWitness33

Newly Enlightened
I was looking at the BQ-CC65, but was wondering if there was comparable or better for the price. Not that i can find them...

xxo

Flashlight Enthusiast
In my opinion he BQ-CC65 is too fast for everyday use, though it is OK for a travel charger. Your cells should last longer with the slower BQ-CC17.

fergambo

Newly Enlightened
Hello. I already had a BQ-CC17 and was looking for another one for my Eneloop (without tricke charge) with refresh/capacity, and I just bought the BQ-CC65. I'm really confused: In 5 'refresh' in none have I reached the minimum theoretical capacity (1900/750 mA) (almost never happend in BC700 in 5 years). Even in some cases after a 2nd refresh the capacity decreased! (17xx to 16xx?). I quite doubt the accuracy, or is deffective charger unit, or may be the fact that when measuring capacity discharged at more than 100 mA as BC700, the capacity is lower?. I even consider returning it.