Brat Guy Titanium Clips

mcbrat

Flashlight Enthusiast
CPF Supporter
Old Thread was closed. Now fully restocked!

Fits 1" lights with similar hole spacing as McGizmo, Mac, Okluma, older Sigma, BOSS, Hanko Trident, newer Sinners, etc....

All clips are stonewashed. can be heat colored if desired.

"Alien" 0.048 thick - Available
"Alien V2" 0.050 thickness Ti, stonewashed - Available
"Alien V2" 0.040 thickness Ti, raw finish. heat coloring is much brighter on these - Available
"Alien V2" 0.051 thickness Stainless Steel, "garage" finish (oil quenched), mild retention, better for lighter lights - only 1 left
"Round Hole" 0.048 thick - Available
"Star" 0.048 thick - Available
"Bear Paw" 0.048 thick - Available
"3 Bar" These fit the CWF Arcadian, and some Tain lights. They are shorter to not rest on the heads - 10 available (bent as needed)

Clips will be bubble wrapped and mailed in an envelope.
No screws included.

Pricing:
USA Shipping Address: $24
Outside of USA: $35

Paypal (goods/services) is: [email protected]

Post your "I'll Take it" with item/qty info in this thread, then follow up with Paypal.

Pictures below may not be current. Please check with me first to verify!

clips-2020-Oct.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
alien-clips.jpg

clip-designs.jpg

clips-mounted.jpg
bear-clip-copper.jpg

clip-colors-1.jpg

clip-colors-2.jpg

Banzai310

Newly Enlightened
Mickey, What is the one above the alien v2 in the case that has the trit slots? Is that the 3 bar? I’m in for that one if it’s available. Thx!

mcbrat

Flashlight Enthusiast
CPF Supporter
Mickey, What is the one above the alien v2 in the case that has the trit slots? Is that the 3 bar? I’m in for that one if it’s available. Thx!
Yes, that's the 3 bar. It's a shorter style clip that works with the cwf Arcadian and v10r modified for a clip, and other that might use a shorter clip. They are just open slots, not meant for trits. I would never put trits in a bent clip. Very high risk of loss.

Banzai310

Newly Enlightened
Yes, that's the 3 bar. It's a shorter style clip that works with the cwf Arcadian and v10r modified for a clip, and other that might use a shorter clip. They are just open slots, not meant for trits. I would never put trits in a bent clip. Very high risk of loss.
Shoot, was hoping to feed my tritium addiction. They all look awesome, well done!

abarth_1200

Flashlight Enthusiast
Would you ever be interested in doing some different style clips, im looking for a few that fit around the body/tailcap threads on AA and AAA bodies such as Reylight pineapple.

Do you know if the current clips you have will fit a Reylight dawn?

mcbrat

Flashlight Enthusiast
CPF Supporter
Would you ever be interested in doing some different style clips, im looking for a few that fit around the body/tailcap threads on AA and AAA bodies such as Reylight pineapple.

Do you know if the current clips you have will fit a Reylight dawn?
They do fit the dawn. The mini pineapple aaa clip from Rey works well. I might have something for the AA. I'll have to check.

abarth_1200

Flashlight Enthusiast
They do fit the dawn. The mini pineapple aaa clip from Rey works well. I might have something for the AA. I'll have to check.
It's a good clip as far as function goes but it could be improved to allow deep pocket carry and less shiney, titanium is the obvious choice to allow anodising or stonewashing.

mcbrat

Flashlight Enthusiast
CPF Supporter
No, wouldn't be a deep carry. Deep carry usually need to be ss to handle the 180 bends needed for like a mini pineapple. I don't have any Reylight AA at the moment. Con someone measure the OD of the tail threaded area?

Banzai310

Newly Enlightened
No, wouldn't be a deep carry. Deep carry usually need to be ss to handle the 180 bends needed for like a mini pineapple. I don't have any Reylight AA at the moment. Con someone measure the OD of the tail threaded area?
I would be fine with SS if you could make it a deep carry. Either way, here are the Reylight AA dimensions from my pineapple:
OD tail threaded area: 14.7mm, but the clip does not sit on exterior threads. There is an extra lip below the threads that the clip sits on that has a 16.8mm OD. If the clip just sits on the threads, it would leave a small .5mm gap when assembled.

Stock Clip: OD 19.1mm and only 1.1mm wide. Very thin clip ring and may be tough to replicate.