Brightest head torch

Headtorch

Newly Enlightened
I have been using fenix HP series headlamps for 6 years now, runs off 2 18650 batteries and is nice have gone through 5 of them in this time great light. But is there anything better than runs off 2 18650s now this headlamp has been around for some time and they eliminated the two batteries and now runs on one, I preferred the extra burn time and would be great if anything that had more throw distance came out but have searched high and low with few ideas but not sure how they would compare any advice greatly appericated, no such thing as too bright and lupine is out of my price limits. Thank you

Headtorch

Newly Enlightened
I have been using fenix HP series headlamps for 6 years now, runs off 2 18650 batteries and is nice have gone through 5 of them in this time great light. But is there anything better than runs off 2 18650s now this headlamp has been around for some time and they eliminated the two batteries and now runs on one, I preferred the extra burn time and would be great if anything that had more throw distance came out but have searched high and low with few ideas but not sure how they would compare any advice greatly appericated, no such thing as too bright and lupine is out of my price limits. Thank you
I recently tried Gemini but was not over impressed it did not last long

rY%2Fimages%2F5d8945e0-fa7d-4ae8-8fe1-93999ca739da.jpg

Olumin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wait, so you are telling me Fenix is coming out with a HM70R when I just bought the HL60R yesterday? And they even fixed the interface, now with instant access to red, AND the charging port + it takes a 21700? I dont know how I feel about this... I might just get this for myself. Only downside is mode memory. Oh well. Gonna have to see how regulation is.

Last edited:

Stefano

Flashlight Enthusiast
Still waiting to see some reviews of this HM70R.
An English speleo is doing a good review of it but is not ready yet.
I saw a Thai video where it seems very powerful and maybe even very flood, unfortunately the video is very short and it is not understood well.

Bicycleflyer

Enlightened
Still waiting to see some reviews of this HM70R.
An English speleo is doing a good review of it but is not ready yet.
I saw a Thai video where it seems very powerful and maybe even very flood, unfortunately the video is very short and it is not understood well.
Got mine a month ago, not really had a chance to put it through some hard work yet. But with winter and shorter days coming, that will change. It is very bright and the UI is simple enough. My only initial complaint is its a tad on the heavy side. But I was actually expecting that with the 21700 format.