BugOutGearUSA Lux 3 P60 Lamp review - FLR.com

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry to hear about the one failure but other than that, looks like a great Lux III in a small package.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

TRC

Newly Enlightened
I haven't used my SureFire 6P in a long time; this LED module could breathe new life into a virtually abandoned light. It's an older all round one I bought at a gun show for $40; probably about 10 years ago.

This module has a LOT of advantages over the KL3 1 watt LED head that SF makes.

Thanks for the great review. I wonder if my CC can handle another purchase..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

BugOutGear_USA

Enlightened
TRC...

That is the exact same light I'm using my personal 3W drop-in. It sat in my nightstand for the last 10 years or so, but now has become my work horse.

Regards,
Flavio
BugOutGearUSA.com

Quickbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've got the module in a Brinkmann Maxfire LX I picked up at Walmart for $20. The module turns it into one serious LED light. I think it's going to stay there as it's permanent home.

junior

Enlightened
Hey quickbeam,
I cant wait to read your review on the Brinkman Maxfire.

Now, i also need to know how hard it was to put that Led drop in the Maxfire.

Im tired of going to Walmart and seeing that Maxfire on the shelves and me not owning one.

Quickbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Maxfire Review is up!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif At your own risk instructions included (but it was easy, and reversable!)

Longbow

Enlightened
Has anyone done a runtime on this module? Now that Doug has his new runtime grapher maybe he'll contribute. Pleaseeee Doug.

asdalton

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Quickbeam said:
I've got the module in a Brinkmann Maxfire LX I picked up at Walmart for $20. The module turns it into one serious LED light. I think it's going to stay there as it's permanent home.

[/ QUOTE ]

I did the same thing with my Maxfire. My Lux III module has a tint that's a little cooler than ideal, but it has an excellent beam shape and is very bright. It matches the new KL1 module in throw (using 2 cells on the KL1) and beats the Inova T3 in total output. In fact, it's my brightest LED flashlight other than the Surefire L4.

ob1

Newly Enlightened
poped it into my G2. Its my first lithium powered LED flashlight and I am very impressed with it.

Quickbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Runtime graph is done:
bog_p60_runtime.gif

Longbow

Enlightened
Thanks Doug! A great service you've added to your great site. Flashlightreviews.com is now the #1 review sight!!!!!!!!

ob1

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
G2man said:
Thanks Doug! A great service you've added to your great site. Flashlightreviews.com is now the #1 review sight!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

is now the #1 review site? It has ALWAYS BEEN the #1 review site. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif